Free building and pest report available on request.
Absolutely immaculately crafted with a colossal courtyard offering the perfect harmony of expansive indoor and outdoor spaces plus an top tier renovation there is nothing to do but get your weekends back! Previously renovated for nanna sadly the time has come to sell this truly rare find. Well set back from the road yet just a minute walk to the bus stop which runs straight to Westfield Chermside this home has it all.
- Newley renovated low-set villa
- Mitsubishi split-system air-conditioning only 2 years old
- NBN Connect
- Rheem hot water system (2 years old )
- Private walk way through to Len Trezona Park
- Property is individually water metered
- Strata Rates $750pq approx.
- Council rates $360.16pq approx.
- 3 bedrooms:
> The master features laminate plush carpet flooring, walk through robe, ensuite bathroom, LED down lighting, ceiling fan, security screens with traditional sliding windows and combination of curtains and vertical blinds.
> Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature plush carpet flooring, built-in robe, LED down lighting, security screens with traditional sliding windows and vertical blinds.
- 2 bathrooms:
> The main bathroom features a large single basin vanity with plenty of storage, large framed vanity mirror, towel rail, shower with detachable shower head, separate bath configuration, light/extractor, sliding window with security screens and vertical blinds and separate toilet with grabrail.
> The ensuite to bedroom one features a single basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, towel rail, hand towel rail, shower with detachable shower head, light/extractor, sliding window with security screens and vertical blinds and toilet with grabrail.
- The spacious kitchen with eat-in dining:
> 4 burner electric cooktop
> Technika 600mm wall mounted oven
> Stainless-steel rangehood
> Tiled splashback
> Stainless-steel dual basin sink
> Stone benchtops
> Laminate cabinetry
> Oyster plus LED down-lighting
> Tonnes of bench & cupboard space
> Extra wide fridge cavity (suitable for double door fridges)
> Tiled flooring
> Large glass sliding door with security screens giving you access outdoor entertaining
> The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of this home with the lounge boasting Mitsubishi split-system air-conditioning only 2 years old, ceiling fan, plush carpet flooring, LED down-lighting, sliding windows with vertical blinds and large glass sliding door giving you access to the alfresco outdoor entertaining offering a seamless flow of living space
- Entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the large private courtyard featuring alfresco outdoor entertaining teamed up with the large low maintenance garden, encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle, making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- Car accommodation for 1 thanks to the secure garage with electric garage door as well as additional complex visitor parking available.
- Separate laundry featuring, wash tub, wall shelving, oyster lighting, extractor fan, skylight and tiled flooring
- Amenities near by:
> Public transport train station - Zillmere 329m
> Public transport (bus stop – Murphy Rd) 144m
> Zillmere Eagles AFC 882m
> Aspley State High School 1.19km
> Len Trezona Park 96m
> Zillmere State School 183m
> Zillmere sports precinct PCYC, North Star Soccer, Eagles football 740m
> Robinson Rd Market Place 1.28km
> Aspley Hypermarket 1.9km
> Westfield Chermside 2km
> Saint Joseph's Nudgee College 2.54 km
> Airport 8.5km
> CBD 11.6km
Move fast to inspect as this won't last long!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.