This inviting lowset home is located in a highly desirable pocket of McDowall. Set on a large level block just a short walk to parkland featuring BBQ picnic area and kid friendly playground. With its functional layout, spacious living areas and private outdoor entertaining area, this amazing home is sure to suit families of all shapes and sizes.
- Sprawling 875sqm level block
- Original home with amazing potential
- 3m high raked ceilings
- Private covered outdoor entertaining area
- Security screens throughout
- Side access for boat, trailer or caravan
- McDowall State School catchment
- Council rates $470.33pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the spacious master bedroom featuring polished timber look flooring, ensuite, huge built-in-robe and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom two is another great size room featuring timber-look flooring and large built-in-robe.
- Bedroom three features timber-look flooring and built-in-robe.
- Study, off the main hallway is the perfect place to set up a home office, study room for the kids or even a play room.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, over-sized shower, single vanity and toilet.
The kitchen sits adjacent the homes dining area, while looking out over the outdoor entertaining area.
- Tiled flooring
- Freestanding oven/cooktop
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Large panty with plumbing perfect for a butlers pantry
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- The lounge and dining room share a singular open space and features timber-look flooring, an abundance of natural light and access to both the front yard and carport.
- Rumpus at the rear of the home is a huge room with soaring ceilings providing great separate living, featuring tiled flooring, natural light and access to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
- The covered outdoor entertaining area sits adjacent the home's carport, featuring lighting and outdoor power points.
- 140m to bus stop – Rode Road
- 370m to Tuckeroo Street Park
- 400m to McDowall State School
- 730m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 1.2km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 3.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.6km to Westfield Chermside
- 10km Brisbane CBD
- 13.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.