Absolutely unique enchanting family home offering luxury living across a generous floorplan designed to take in the privacy from its position overlooking bushland reserve. This renovated home offers everything that you could want including spacious open plan living, private outdoor living, space for the kids to play and pool, all while being seconds to parkland reserve.
- Level 800sqm corner block opposite bushland reserve
- Unique architecturally designed family home with soaring ceilings up to 3.3m
- Dual living or home business potential with separate access
- Fully renovated and freshly painted throughout internals
- Newly sanded and polished Rose Gum floors and brand new carpet
- Tropical resort style swimming pool beside covered outdoor entertaining area
- McDowall State School catchment
- Council rates $474.77pq approx.
- Bedroom one is the spacious master bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, renovated ensuite, walk-in-robe, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom two and three both look out over the lush backyard and pool area and feature carpeted flooring, large built-in-robes, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Bedroom four is located at the front of the home and is currently utilised as a home office. This bedroom features carpeted flooring and large built-in-robe.
- Bedroom five is located downstairs making it perfect for a dual living arrangement, perfect for guests or teenagers and features carpeted flooring, ensuite, walk-in-robe and ceiling fan.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, bath, single vanity with good storage and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the stunning ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, walk-in shower with rainfall & detachable showerheads, deep-soaker freestanding bath, double vanity with stone benchtops and soft-close cabinetry, LED backlit mirrors with built-in demister, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom three is ensuite to the downstairs bedroom and features tiled flooring, frameless shower, single vanity with stone benchtop and toilet.
The home's beautiful kitchen looks out over the covered outdoor entertaining area and resort style pool while conveniently opening out to the home's living areas.
- Polished timber flooring
- Walk-in pantry
- Granite benchtops
- Breakfast bar seating x4
- Miele gas 'combiset' cooktop and rangehood
- Miele oven
- Plumbed fridge cavity
- Double sink
- Abundance bench and cupboard space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- The family room and meals area share a large open space beside the home's kitchen and features polished timber flooring, soaring 3.3m high ceiling, built-in TV and display cabinet with TV, and access to the backyard, outdoor entertaining and pool area.
- Formal lounge and dining room is the home's second upstairs living area. With an abundance of natural light, this large room features carpeted flooring and 2.65m ceiling.
- Rumpus is located downstairs acting as the living area for the dual living arrangement or home business. With private entrance from the front of the house and internal access, this large room features carpeted flooring, bar fridge cavity, storage cupboard with timber benchtop and wall-mounted display cabinet.
- Gym is also located downstairs. This large room has boundless potential featuring 2.7m high ceiling, access to the side yard, and has hot and cold water already in place should a kitchen be required to complete the granny flat or home business.
- The covered outdoor entertaining area is both spacious and private, surrounded by lush yard and a tropical resort style pool, it truly a great place to relax or entertain friends and family.
- Garage features single remote door, internal access and a large storage area suitable for parking motorbikes or storing large items.
- 160m to Raven Street Reserve entrance
- 190m to bus stop – Rode Road
- 1km to Rode Plus Centre Shopping Mall
- 1.2km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 1.3km to McDowall State School
- 2km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 2.4km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.1km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.1km Brisbane CBD
- 11.6km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.