This beautifully kept family home situated in McDowall sits on an elevated low maintenance block in a quiet cul-de-sac. With its functional layout, spacious living & private outdoor entertaining, along with its proximity to local parks, reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this amazing home is sure to impress.
- Recently painted interior & exterior
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
- Security screens throughout
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Side access with hardtop parking for trailer/boat/caravan
- Close to parkland, schools & public transport
- McDowall State School catchment
- Air-conditioned living area
This home offers:
- The master bedroom is a light-filled room featuring ensuite, carpeted flooring, walk-thru-robe, ceiling fan, roll-down blinds and access to the private balcony.
- Bedrooms two and three are both great sized rooms featuring carpeted flooring, built-in-robes, ceiling fans and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom four is located adjacent the master bedroom with an adjoining doorway. This versatile room would make a great 4th bedroom, perfect nursery or home office. It features carpeted flooring, built-in-robe, ceiling fan, roll-down blinds and access to the balcony.
- The main bathroom to the home features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- The Ensuite to the master bedroom features tiled flooring, oversized shower, double vanity and toilet.
- The powder room is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, single vanity and toilet.
The well positioned kitchen opens out to both the homes family room and formal dining, while looking out over the spacious backyard. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Updated appliances
- Ample bench space
- Double sink
- Plenty of storage
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal living and dining rooms share a large open space at the front of the home and feature carpeted flooring, built-in display cabinet and access to the covered entertaining area.
- Family & meals share a large open area, located adjacent the kitchen and features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the covered entertaining area and backyard.
- The covered patio at the rear of the home has a great outlook and features insulated roof, lighting, and sundeck. This is truly a great place to spend time outdoors, capturing the breeze and enjoying the privacy of this great family home.
- Double garage features single remote entry door and internal access to the house. plus hardtop parking behind the double side gates adequate for a trailer, boat or caravan.
- 142m to bus stop – Beckett Road
- 240m to Sunset Place Park
- 690m to McDowall State School
- 1.2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 1.4km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 2km to Downfall Creek Bushland Centre
- 3.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.6km to Chermside Shopping Centre
- 10.3km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport"
This spacious family home will not last long, to avoid missing out call to arrange your inspection today.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!