Absolutely unique, this fully renovated bespoke lowset build offers luxury living across a sprawling single level. The quality of finish and attention to detail is immediately evident from the moment you enter. This beautifully appointed home offers everything that you could want including spacious open plan living, double garage, private outdoor living, pool and side access.
- Level 772sqm corner block
- Backs onto quiet parkland
- Five good size rooms & newly carpeted throughout
- Multiple living areas to suit the whole family
- 4.2kw solar power
- In-ground swimming pool & private outdoor entertaining
- Side access with covered parking for caravan, boat or trailer
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the master bedroom and features carpeted flooring, ensuite, walk-in-robe with built-in cabinetry, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and private access to the backyard.
- Bedrooms two, three and four all feature carpeted flooring, built-in-robes and ceiling fans.
- Bedroom five features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan and private access to the backyard.
- Bathroom one is the home's modern main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, deep-soaker bath, single vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the stunningly renovated ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, custom single vanity with soft-close cabinetry and toilet.
The home's spacious kitchen shares an open space with the home's living room, while overlooking the covered outdoor entertaining area and beautiful in-ground pool.
- Tiled flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Purified water filter tap
- Gas 4 burner cooktop
- Large fridge cavity
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- The formal lounge and dining room are positioned at the front of the home and feature tiled flooring and ceiling fan.
- Family room shares an open space with the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring, ceiling fan, split system air-conditioning and access to the covered rear entertaining area and private backyard.
- Double garage features single remote door and access to the rear undercover area.
- Short walk to Tuckeroo Street Park
- 186m to Bisset Place Park
- 286m to bus stop – Hoffman Street
- 290m to McDowall State School
- 590m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 940m to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 1.4km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.3km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.2km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.9km Brisbane CBD
- 12.8km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.