This neat as a pin cottage is positioned at the back of main house, separated with colorbond fencing for your privacy. Are you looking for a place to call home, down-sizing or just want your own independence, this home is a must see.
- Ceiling fans
- Electric cooking
- Single carport and garden shed
- Close to amenities
This beautiful granny flat features:
- 2 generous bedrooms each with carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, screens, block-out roll-down blind and built-in wardrobe
- Centrally located living area open to the dining space and kitchen, the living area features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, screens, block-out roll-down blind and split system air-conditioning
- The dining and kitchen are combined off the side of the living area with vinyl flooring, screen, block-out roll-down blind and enjoys the benefit of the air-conditioning from the living area. The kitchen features:
> Laminate benchtops
> Plenty of cupboards and a pantry
> Large fridge space
> Electric stainless steel oven
> Electric ceramic Chef cooktop
> Double stainless steel sink
- The bathroom and laundry are combined featuring shower with adjustable rose, dual flush toilet, dual towel rail, single basin with cupboard and drawers, wall mirror, vinyl flooring and screen. The washing machine taps are tidily kept under the basin.
- Enjoy a coffee or a glass of wine on your front porch.
Other features include:
> Electric hot water
> Clothesline kept tidy at the back of the home
> Garden shed
> Single carport with colour-bond gates
Close by amenities:
> 1.1km to Keperra train station
> 1.3km to Grovely train station
> 0.61km to Ferny Hills State School
> 1.65km to Ferny Grove State High School
> 1.30km to Grovely State School
> 1.59km to St Williams Primary School
> 2.4km to TAFE Queensland Grovely
> Less than 2kms to Cafes, Restaurants and convenience stores
This beautiful home is one that will not last long, arrange your inspection today or you will miss out.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!