Located in one of Wavell Heights most sought after pockets, this family friendly home offers a versatile floor plan and multiple outdoor entertaining areas encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- Spacious 617sqm block
- Security screens throughout
- Wavell Heights State School catchment
- Fully enclosed fence line
- Air-conditioned living area and master bedroom
- Rich timber flooring throughout
- Rinnai gas hot water system
- Dual entertaining spaces
This home offers:
- The master bedroom is a light-filled room featuring ensuite, carpet flooring, 3 door built-in-robe, Mitsubishi electric split system air-conditioner, security screens, down-lighting and roll-down blinds.
- Bedrooms two and three are both fantastic sized rooms featuring carpet flooring, 3 door built-in-robes, ceiling fan, down-lighting, security screens and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom four features carpet flooring, 2 door built-in-robe, ceiling fan, down-lighting, security screens and curtains.
- The main bathroom to the home features tiled flooring, shower with monsoon showerhead, single vanity with storage, combination light/heat/fan, multiple dual towel rails and separate toilet.
- The spacious ensuite to the master bedroom boasts tiled flooring, shower with monsoon showerhead, double vanity with storage, exhaust fan, down lighting, dual towel rail and toilet.
The kitchen located at the heart of the home features:
- Polished timber flooring
- Smeg 6 burner free standing gas cooktop and oven
- Smeg dishwasher
- Stainless-steel rangehood
- Double sink
- Generous bench and storage space
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- A large open plan living and dining room featuring polished timber flooring, Mitsubishi inverter split-system air-conditioning, security screens, a combination of roller blinds and curtains and down lighting. The dual sliding glass doors open to the front covered deck enabling a versatile floor plan and entertaining areas year-round.
- The covered deck at the rear of the home features built in timber seating and benches. This is truly a great place to spend time outdoors, capturing the breeze and enjoying the privacy of this great family home.
Dual entertaining options
- The deck off the homes living area could be the perfect space for outdoor dining and even includes a server window from the kitchen.
- The covered deck at the rear of the home features built-in timber seating and benches. This is truly a great place to spend time outdoors, capturing the breeze and enjoying the privacy of this great family home.
- Spades of car accommodation thanks to a dual carport.
> Public transport (bus stop – Stadcor St) 210m
> Local shops and cafes 600m
> Rilatt Park 1.1km
> Downfall Creek Bikeway 1.5km
> Wavell State School 1.5km
> O.L.A Primary School 1.8km
> Westfield Chermside 2.2km
> Public transport (train station – Virginia) 2.6km
> Kidspace playground 3.1km
> Marchant Park 4km
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!