SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND | STONE ASPLEY
Parkside Position Super Rare Offering and Super Liveable!
Basically Wavell Heights North, situated directly opposite 7th Brigade Park and updated to make this blue chip holding superb buying in one of Brisbanes most in demand suburbs.
Just moments to Geebung State School, St Kevins, bus services, walking distance to Westfield Chermside and more plus directly across the road from Hectares of Parkland and bike paths this homes locale is only rivalled by its value.
Spanning 2 levels this abode offers:
- 3 light filled Bedrooms:
> The master features built-in-robe, air-conditioning, blinds, ceiling fan and carpeted floors
> The second bedroom built-in-robe, air-conditioning, blinds, ceiling fan and carpeted floors
> The third bedroom features timber floors, ceiling fan and overlooks the backyard
- Fully renovated Kitchen featuring:
> Stone benchtops
> Tiled splashback with subway tiles and dark grout
> 2 pac cabinetry
> Bosch 4 burner cooktop
> Bosch oven
> Bosch Dishwasher
> Delonghi Rangehood
> Double basin sink
> Plenty of cupboard space
- Exceptional open plan living and dining with views over the park, soaring high ceilings, polished timber floors and air-conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms:
> The upstairs bathroom whilst in original condition is super liveable and would be very easy to renovate thanks to the current layout
> The downstairs bathroom whilst currently not being utilised is ideal for future renovations thanks to the waste pipes
- Separate laundry downstairs
- Entertainers deck
- PLENTY of space underneath the house for secure storage
- 1 Lockup garage
- HUGE pet and kid friendly backyard (as if the hectares of park across the road werent enough) leaving heaps of room for a pool or extension down the track
Do we really need to say hurry? Does the position not say it all? The last place we listed on Delaware Street sold in just 4 days so hesitate and risk missing a rare opportunity to secure a blue chip position before it becomes out of reach for many.