Chuck a sickie, move your wedding or fake your own death to make sure you dont miss this weekends open homes as this will go for sure!
Make no mistake these super genuine owners are selling, already vacant and ready to go and just moments to Racecourse Rd, both racecourses, Eat Street, City Cat and train services this homes locale is sublime!
- 2 bedrooms:
> Bedroom 1 is oversized and boasts gorgeous ornate high ceilings and with two sets of casement windows, allows plenty of natural light to filter in. Extras include a freestanding cupboard, window bars and ceiling fan
> Bedroom 2 features high ceilings, casement window, a freestanding cupboard, ceiling fan plus Foxtel connection
- 1 Bathroom:
> The bathroom features terrazzo floors, a shower, single vanity, overhead heater and ample linen cupboard/storage
> The toilet is conveniently located at the back of the home
- A large combined living and meals area:
> With soaring ornate ceilings, ornate cornices and with two sets of casement windows offering an abundance of natural light, which only accentuates further the charm and character of this home. With NBN and Foxtel ports available in this room, you have access to all the mod cons as well
> The front sunroom/entrance is also bathed in natural light and is the perfect space for a study or as a sitting area as it also boasts French doors to close it off from the main living spaces
- The large kitchen is ripe for renovation and includes:
> Laminate bench tops
> Tiled splashback
> 4 burner gas upright cooker
> Room for a dishwasher
> Single sink
> Plenty of bench and cupboard space including overhead cupboards
- Car accommodation allows for two cars tandem, there is also an abundance of space under the home for storage and the laundry is also located here offering large concrete tubs.
- The fully fenced 405m2 yard is perfect for those wanting room for kids and pets to play and enjoy their own space and even has enough room for a shed or pool.
- Take a stroll to Portside & Racecourse Road. Eat Street Markets, Brisbane Racing Club & Eagle Farm close by.
- Public transport includes Bus at both ends of the street, rail & ferry close by
- Closest major shopping is Toombul
- Close to Gateway
- 8kms to CBD
- Local primary & high schools nearby Hamilton State Primary School & Aviation High School catchment.