SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND | STONE ASPLEY
Perfect family home!
Situated in a blue chip street commanding a generous block complete with a meticulous renovation, there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy relaxing on the large covered back deck all year round.
Spanning 2 fabulously renovated levels with dual entries, this home will cater to a diverse range of family dynamics:
- 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs
> Bedroom 1/master is a light filled space offering polished timber floors, split system air-conditioning, venetian blinds and ample built-in wardrobes
> Bedroom 2 features polished timber floors, split system air-conditioning, white venetian blinds and ample built-in wardrobes
> Bedroom 3 is also a good size and offers polished timber floors, white venetian blinds and curtains
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms:
> The main bathroom located upstairs features a large spa bath that will be a hit with any buyer, floor to ceiling tiles, a tonne of storage, detachable rain fall shower head, huge frameless mirror and white venetian blinds
> The second bathroom is conveniently located off the study downstairs and features shower only, mirrored vanity with storage drawers and combined toilet
> The combined lounge/dining area, conveniently located on the top level of the home features polished timber floors, split system air-conditioning, white venetian blinds and with access to both the front veranda and rear deck offers a seamless flow of living space
> The second living area is located on the ground level of the home, with its own entrance and spacious design, perfect for a dual living arrangement if needed. This area has floating timber floors and white venetian blinds with upstairs access via internal stairs
> The office is located off the garages and again offers floating floors and white venetian blinds with direct access to the second bathroom
- The beautifully well appointed open plan kitchen was designed as the main hub of the home, with direct access to the rear deck, entertaining here will be a breeze.
> Bosch 5 burner gas cook top
> Basko range hood
> Westinghouse 900mm stainless steel electric oven
> LG stainless steel dishwasher
> Coffee station with stone bench
> Stone benches
> Feature patterned tile splash back
> Soft closing drawers and doors
> Recessed dual sinks
> Built-in wine rack
> Polished timber floors
> Ample storage space
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze year round on the enormous covered rear deck. With French doors allowing access from the living areas and in an elevated position for extra privacy, entertaining guests or just hanging out with family will be a delight. Not forgetting the front deck either with an elevated view and retractable roller blinds, youll be spoilt for choice as to where to entertain or relax. The low-maintenance yard is flat and fully enclosed with lockable gates and an automatic gate for the cars, making it perfect for kids and pets.
All this encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind or entertain up a storm with family and friends.
- Huge separate internal laundry with wash tub and an abundance of storage. Direct access to the backyard.
- 2 Car accommodation plus secure off street parking.
This property also features
- A huge internal room currently used as a storage room
- Rheem electric hot water system
- Large garden shed