Situated on an elevated 630m2 allotment boasting 20 metres of frontage is this super liveable family home with so much value and potential for ocean views or future development. Whether you are starting out, looking to renovate or build your dream home this property has you covered.
Located within true walking distance of local shops, cafes, schools, public transport, parks and the Brighton/Sandgate foreshore this homes location is only matched by its options.
Lovingly maintained yet still offering so much potential this home features:
- 3 Bedrooms
> The master boasts rich hardwood floors, ceiling fan, split system air-conditioning, security screens and built-in-robes
> Bedroom 2 & 3 both feature rich hardwood floors, security screens, ceiling fans and built-in-robes
- The well-appointed bathroom features a shower over bath with wall niche, vanity with mirrored cabinet, security screen plus a separate toilet
- The spacious kitchen features:
> 4 burner gas cooktop
> Delonghi oven
> Miele integrated dishwasher
> Dual basin sink
> Tiled splashback
> Large island bench with loads of storage
- The central lounge/dining area is bathed in natural light and cool ocean breezes whilst also enjoying soaring ceilings, rich hardwood floors, split system air-conditioning and a ceiling fan. This space is truly the heart of this home offering a relaxed feel and effortless flow from the kitchen.
- Outdoor entertaining is a breeze thanks to the large covered area perfect for providing open air entertaining. This home boasts an enormous kid and pet friendly yard with access from both sides of the house making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- The spacious outdoor entertaining area doubles up as a dual carport
- 3kW solar power
- 6x3 garden shed with power, lighting, internal shelving and workbench
Make no mistake about it, the white-hot Brighton market is moving at a rate of knots, move fast to inspect and secure this gem today!