Nestled amongst quality homes, on a 642m2 bock, this stunning family residence offers a lifestyle to be enjoyed. Positioned in one of the sought-after locations of Everton Hills and close to an array of facilities and schools. This is a home where you can enjoy the feeling of being miles from the hustle and bustle yet are only minutes from amenities.
The home has been designed to accommodate a choice of configurations to suit extended families, dual living, running the business from home or those desiring a spacious home with plenty of room to just spread out. The choice is yours;
5 bedrooms + study + 3 living areas OR 6 bedrooms + 3 living areas
Its easy to entertain with this house! Let yourself get carried away in the huge and very functional kitchen offering ample cupboard space, preparation areas and fitted with a gas stove, gas oven and dishwasher. With an open plan family and dining room, there will never be an issue for room.
For those who like to relax in a private setting entertaining friends and family, will see themselves in the outdoor al fresco area overlooking the refreshing in-ground salt water pool and the fun with the kids will be never ending! In the cooler months the downstairs living area is comfortably warmed by the stunning fireplace.
Other features include:
- Grand entry foyer with the office very conveniently located off the entry foyer perfect for running the home business
- 5 large spacious bedrooms located on the 2nd level, incl. main bedroom
> Main Bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and large ensuite
> 5th and/or 6th bedroom located on the ground level offering dual living potential
- 2 bathrooms in total upstairs plus a separate powder room downstairs
> 2nd bathroom accommodates shower and a separate bath
- Timber look flooring on the downstairs level and carpet on the upstairs level
- Built-in-wardrobes serving each bedroom
- Separate lounge/sitting area upstairs
- Covered outdoor al fresco entertaining area overlooking fenced rear yard and in ground salt pool with auto programmed sand filter
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the upper level and two reverse cycle systems downstairs
- Insulation in the ceiling
- Solar energy system providing 3 kilowatts
- Double garage with remote control door and internal access straight to the living area
- Security screens
- Fully fenced rear yard
- NBN ready
- 2x 5000l rain water tanks with one connected to the laundry
- Additional shed separate to the house to accommodate the boat, caravan other vehicles or the perfect solution for the large workshop.
- Garden shed behind the pool for additional storage
This much-loved home is set in a friendly neighbourhood with public transport within walking distance, and both quality public and private schools nearby, a childcare centre at the end of the street and the area is also serviced by private school bus services. A 5 min stroll and you are at the popular Teralba Parkland which offers walking and cycling tracks, playgrounds and BBQ facilities. Just a 10 min stroll you are at Brookside Shopping Centre offering 120 stores and services and a 20 minute drive will have you at either the Brisbane Airport via the Airport Link or Brisbanes CBD.
Houses of this size, quality and location are rare to find so be quick to inspect before it is snapped up.