SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND | STONE ASPLEY
Park Position Blank Canvas Ready for a Masterpiece!
This classic post war home presents a rare renovation opportunity in a highly sought after park side location. Located on a sprawling 607m2 block and within true walking distance to schools, cafes and public transport this liveable renovator offers so much. Whether you want to remove and rebuild or retain and renovate one thing is clear this home is going to sell in a flash!
This classic post war abode offers;
- 2 Bedrooms
> The spacious master bedroom features built-in-robe, carpeted floors and ornate cornices
> Bedroom 2 features carpeted floors and is generous in size
- The bathroom features wheelchair friendly shower, single vanity with mirror plus a combined toilet
- The living/dining area enjoys an abundance of natural light and flows effortlessly into the kitchen and features air-conditioning, period ornate cornices and a brick archway in the heart of this spacious living area.
- The modern kitchen features:
> 4 burner gas cooktop
> Tiled splashback
> Stainless steel oven
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
- Internal laundry boasting a recent refresh
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with its double bay lockable shed at the rear of the property while also boasting side access perfect for the tinny or trailer
Make no mistake, these genuine sellers are out of here, this home will be sold ASAP so dont delay!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.