SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND | STONE ASPLEY
Practically Aspley! Pastel Sunsets Over the mountains plus a Family Friendly Home
Situated just 170m from the Aspley border this must be one of the best buys of 2018. Boasting 180 degree views of the mountains, picturesque sunsets and a floorplan that is both spacious plus practical.
Well ahead of its time this floorplan requires nothing to be altered, fully taking advantage of the views and offering a fluid floorplan that just works.
Whilst occupying a premium hilltop position yet offering an incredibly flat, spacious and kid friendly yard this home has it all.
Spanning 2 levels this abode offers:
- 3 Bedrooms upstairs (master with split system air-conditioning)
- An additional room downstairs (not legal height) previously used as a bedroom
- Sun room
- Open plan dining/living all enjoying sweeping views of the mountains
- Kitchen with views over the backyard, plenty of bench space, dishwasher, range hood and upright oven/electric cooktop
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Huge downstairs utility space (not legal height) previously used as a living area/man cave
- Tandem garage with HEAPS of storage
- Outdoor patio area
Make no mistake, our owner is off to the farm and will be selling so move fast to secure this incredible home.