SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND | STONE ASPLEY
First Home or Blank Canvas! Parkside Position
Make no mistake this home will be sold immediately, so move fast to inspect. Boasting a generous 642sqm block just seconds to Studley park and more, this sensational starter is perfect for breaking into the market or building a contemporary masterpiece.
Spanning 1 lowset level this home offers:
- 3 Light filled bedrooms
> The master features carpeted floors, extra high ceiling with fan, double sized built-in-robe, casement windows with curtains and louvered Awning
> Bedroom 2 features carpeted floors, extra high ceiling with fan, casement windows with curtains and louvered Awning
> Bedroom 3 features extra high ceiling, casement windows with curtains and louvered Awning
- The bathroom features a shower with detachable head, large vanity with loads of bench and storage space, edgeless vanity mirror and toilet. This home also boasts an additional toilet conveniently located next to the laundry.
- The living /dining area enjoys an abundance of natural light thanks to many windows and doors and flows effortlessly to the kitchen and features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, extra high ceiling and fan.
- The well-appointed kitchen features:
> Tiled splashback
> Euromaid 4 burner electric cooktop
> Euromaid 600 mm standalone oven
> An abundance of bench and cupboard space
> Large single basin sink
> Servery window to dining room.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the large covered patio with direct access to the flat low maintenance kid /pet friendly yard.
- Massive internal laundry featuring l arge dual wash tubs and features loads of cupboard space.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with the double lock-up garage and features electric roll-a-doors and wall shelving
- Chermside shopping centre 1.4km
- OLA 750m
- Wavell Sate High School 1.4km
- Studley park 50m
- Shaw park 2.2
In true walking distance to shops, parkland, play-ground and public transport you will see why Esdale Street has become one of the most coveted streets in all of Wavell Heights. Given this blue-chip position this home will be sold in a flash so move quickly!