SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND - STONE ASPLEY
Whether you are starting out or an astute investor this home is a real estate no brainer. Situated in a quiet pocket of Wavell Heights on a flat 607m2 parcel boasting dual street access this stunning home is move in ready. Located opposite parkland and being within true walking distance to public transport, cafes and only a short drive to Westfield Chermside this homes position is only matched by what it offers.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
> The master features carpeted floors, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, security screens and built-in-robe
> Bedroom 2 features carpeted floors, ceiling fan, security screens and built-in-robe
> Bedroom 3 features split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and security screens
- The modern bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, large vanity with mirrored medicine cabinets, shower and toilet which have both been designed for disabled access
> There is also a conveniently located second toilet
- The living area is bathed in natural light and cool breezes thanks to the soaring 2.7m ceilings giving this space a sense of relaxation
- The spacious eat-in kitchen has recently enjoyed an update and features:
> Caesarstone benchtops
> 4 burner gas cooktop
> Dual basin sink
> Tiled splashback
> Stainless steel dishwasher
> Stainless steel oven
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
- The downstairs space is fully lockable making it the perfect area to be used as a man-cave, workshop or storage area.
- Single bay carport whilst also boasting side access making it perfect for the caravan, trailer or tinny!
In such a great position and offering so much this home will be snapped up in a flash so move fast to inspect!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.