Its not too often you come across a home offering both ocean and city views let alone on a sprawling yet amazingly flat 1,012m2 block. Introducing for the first time to the market in almost 50 years, 22 Ben Street, Chermside West.
This landmark home sits proudly on top of one of the highest points in the north, offering incredible vistas of both the city and ocean towards Moreton Island & Stradbroke Island. This home has a commanding street presence, surrounded by a 40m long rock retaining wall, this 1,012m2 corner block provides plenty of space and privacy on this quiet street.
Flowing with natural light, the layout of this distinguished home lends itself to easy family living and entertaining. Comprising of 5 generous bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, the intelligent design provides multiple functional spaces for all to enjoy. The kitchen is the true heart of the home, overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and views of the bay beyond. The elegant formal living room features high raked cathedral ceilings and adjoins the formal dining room, a sophisticated space to relish.
Features of this magnificent residence include:
- 5 large carpeted bedrooms, including the master suite with ensuite, huge walk in robe, and its own private balcony offering city views.
- Dedicated study room adjoining the entry way, with built in ceramic sink and tap.
- 3 bathrooms centrally located throughout
- Kitchen featuring 5 burner electric cooktop, Blanco oven, and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Formal carpeted living & dining room
- Informal dining space adjoining kitchen with built in sitting booth.
- Huge billiards room
- Additional Rumpus room
- Glass framed swimming pool
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area overlooking the swimming pool
- Flat concreted area at the rear of the property- an additional space for the kids to enjoy a game of handball or cricket.
- Large laundry
- 2 bay undercover carport with plenty of turning space
- Built in bar under the stairs
The outdoor entertaining area provides a fantastic space to relax and unwind with family and friends, whilst being able to keep an eye on the kids in the pool. The elevated position captures refreshing breezes that flow through the entire home. Whilst the home is already extremely liveable, there is plenty of potential to modernise and add further value.
The location here is unbeatable. Only 11km from the CBD and minutes away from Australias largest Westfield shopping centre, Westfield Chermside. Here you can explore Chermsides premier entertainment precinct offering famous coffee spots and fantastic new dining options. At the end of the street is Frederick Annand Park, and within walking distance to Craigslea State Highschool & Kindergarten. You can leave the car at home as public transport options are all nearby. The Holy Spirit Northside Private Hospital & the Prince Charles Private Hospital is only moments away as well.
This beautiful family residence will not last long, call us today to organise an inspection.