Lowset Air-Conditioned Brick Home with Granny Flat & Pool | Pets Considered
Situated in a quiet treelined street in one on McDowall's coveted pockets is this well-maintained lowset brick home. Offering endless options to suit the growing family, share accommodation or even having the parents back at home, this home is a must see.
> Salt water pool
> Granny flat
> Generous living areas
> Backing onto parkland and bikeway
> 4 car accommodation
This home isn't the newest but it has all the space you could need and more;
> 4 Bedrooms plus a study and granny flat
- Main bedroom with carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, ducted air-conditioning, access to the entertainment area, large walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 is centrally located off the main living area and offers carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, ducted air-conditioning and walk-in-wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 is located at the back of the home and offers carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, ducted air-conditioning and built-in-wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 is located at the front of the home and offers carpeted flooring, ceiling fan and ducted air-conditioning
> 3 Bathrooms
- Ensuite to the main bedroom with corner shower, single vanity and combined toilet
- The main bathroom is located at the back of the home with single vanity outside the bathroom to service both bathroom and shower facilities and offering plenty of bench and cupboard space. The shower over small bath is in a room of its own so shower in peace and there is a separate toilet.
- The third bathroom is located in the granny flat
> Kitchen neatly tucked away at the back of the home overlooking the pool and convenient for entertaining. The kitchen offers;
- Plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Directly overlooking the pool
- Electric cooktop
- Electric oven
- Tiled flooring
> Generous living space
- There is a large open plan living area in the middle of the home with a fireplace for those cold winter nights and tiled flooring for summer
- Dining area with carpeted flooring and feature light
- Study or play room off the dining area with carpeted flooring and ceiling fan
> The laundry is neatly tucked under the side bench in the kitchen with direct access outside to the clothesline.
> Out the back is a paved area next to the salt water pool and offering direct access to the playground in the park behind the home. Monthly pool servicing is included in the tenancy with tenants paying for chemicals.
There is a separate covered entertainment area privately located to the side of the home with access to the pool area, main bedroom, living area, storage room/gym, garage and carport.
> Granny flat
- Bedroom with carpeted flooring, built-in-wardrobe, ceiling fan and split system air-conditioning
- Bathroom with corner shower, single vanity and combined toilet
- Kitchen with laminate cabinetry and benchtop, electric cooktop
- Lounge open to the kitchen and offers carpeted flooring and direct access to the side yard
- Internal access (if needed) and private access from the side yard
> At the back of the garage there is a storage room with ceiling fan and also offering direct access to the entertainment area, perfect for a home gym.
> Triple remote lock up garage with internal access to the home and access to the storage room and entertainment area. Plus there is a single carport at the side of the home for the trailer, boat or extra car.
> Pets considered on application
Homes of this size rarely come into the rental market, don't miss out on booking your inspection today!
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!