Practically Wavell Heights in a quiet cul-de-sac with fresh paint and carpet
This lowset home has just had a face-lift and we are looking for someone to call it home. In true walking distance to shops, cafes, school and the local parks this home is second only to its position. A few special features;
> Swimming pool with cover
> Freshly painted
> New Carpet
> Pets considered on application
> Walk to Virginia State School
> Walk to Amenities
> Security system (tenant can arrange monitoring if they wish)
This beautiful home offers;
> 3 generous sized bedrooms plus a sunroom
- Master bedroom at the back of the home with built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, security bars to the windows, roll down blinds, carpeted floor, and air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2 is located in the centre of the home offers a large 3 mirror door built-in wardrobe, curtains and roll down blinds, security bars to the windows, carpeted floors and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 is located at the front of the home and could also be used as the master offering built-in wardrobe, roll down blinds, security screens, carpeted floors, ceiling fan, and air-conditioning
- The sunroom is located at the entry to the home and joins to the lounge finished with security screens, roll down blinds and carpeted floors
> 1.5 Bathrooms
- The main bathroom is central to the home and offers; shower over bath with support rail and adjustable shower rose, a single vanity with cupboards, and the toilet is separate
- The second toilet is located in the laundry to service the pool, entertainment area and pool house
> Kitchen and dining with tiled floors and the air-conditioner positioned to flow into the lounge and sunroom. The dining area includes a ceiling fan and cupboard so well designed it looks like it is built-in and the kitchen has been finished with;
- 4 burner gas upright
- Open fridge space
- plenty of laminated cupboards and drawers
- Roll down blinds
- Magnetic screens
> Lounge with polished timber floors, curtains and blinds, ceiling fan & gas outlet (the fireplace is non-functioning and designed for seamlessly hiding TV cables behind the wall).
> The pool house is detached from the home with access dual access points, security screens, curtains, and green carpet mating. While not legal height, this area has been used as a home office and a bedroom in the past.
> The large entertainment area has just been resurfaced and offers access to the pool house, laundry, yard and pool areas.
> Tandum car accommodation with electric roller door
> In-ground saltwater pool with cover, monthly servicing included however tenant is to maintain the pool between services and pay for the cost of chemicals
- 2 x 3,000L water tanks for the pool and garden/lawn care
Homes like this do not come along often so move fast or risk missing out.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!