Situated in the booming suburb of Bald Hills sits this three-bedroom house awaiting the perfect buyer to complete its makeover. Perched on a 405sqm corner block, backing onto council land & close to everything important, this home presents a fantastic opportunity to transform house into home.
- Three Bedrooms + bathroom
- House has been raised
- Renovated kitchen with new appliances
- Corner block backing onto council land
- Garden shed
- Rear entertaining area
The house has been raised and moved on the block and the kitchen has been beautifully renovated with new appliances. However, with a change to the owner's position, the property is now being presented for sale as is. This leaves the options open for the lucky buyer, such as:
- Tie off the loose ends and move in upstairs.
- Finish the house as per the original DA to give rise to a two storey home. Or go one step further with potential dual living.
- Start from scratch with your own design!
All subject to approvals of course. This home really is perfect for tradies, builders or the home renovator looking for an opportunity.
This home really is centrally positioned, close to:
- Local park, playground & sporting fields (180m)
- Local bus stop (500m)
- Norris Road State School (1.1km)
- Bald Hills Train Station (1.4km)
- St. Paul's Anglican School (1.8km)
- Bracken Ridge State High School (3.1km)
- Strathpine Shopping Centre (3.6km)
- St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School (5.0km)
- Holy Spirit Catholic School (6.8km)
- Council rates: $340.17pq approx.
With so many options, the choice is yours! Call today to inspect!
This property is being sold "as is" in its current condition. While every effort has been taken to provide information on this property, it will be the responsibility of the buyer to perform due diligence and be satisfied prior to any purchase.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.