This stunning double story home is situated in a central yet private pocket in one of the most sought after streets of Chermside West. Set on a massive 1012sqm block backing onto reserve & parkland with direct private access. All while only moments' to local shops, schools & public transport, you would be forgiven for forgetting you were only minutes from Westfield Chermside.
- Low maintenance 1,012sqm block backing onto reserve & parkland
- Large covered boat / caravan parking with 3.35m high roof
- Huge 6x9m shed with side access, 22,000l water tank
- Large courtyard with covered outdoor entertaining area
- Sparkling solar heated in-ground pool in private setting
- Spacious fully fenced private yard with private gate to reserve
- 5kw Solar power system, ducted vacuum
- Close to public transport
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom overlooking the bushland and features ensuite, carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-thru-robe and access to the private Juliet balcony overlooking the courtyard and pool area.
- Bedrooms two and three are both large rooms and feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans and built-in-robes.
- Bedrooms four and five overlook the reserve and feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans and built-in-robes.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, bath, single vanity, and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the home's Master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom three is located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
The stunning kitchen enjoys a great outlook over the courtyard and in-ground swimming pool and shares an open plan with the home's meals and family room. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- 40mm granite benchtops with waterfall edging
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Smeg oven and microwave
- Smeg induction cooktop and rangehood
- Plumbed fridge cavity
- Servery with seating to the courtyard
- Dual sink
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Split system air-conditioning
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge features tiled flooring and access to the spacious courtyard.
- Dining room looks out across the courtyard and pool area and features tiled flooring and access to the spacious courtyard yard.
- Family room and meals area share an open plan with the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the rear entertaining area and back yard.
- Rumpus room is located at the front of the home. With a beautiful raked timber ceiling up to 5.1m in height, this room features tiled flooring, ceiling fan, bar with single sink and bar fridge cavity and access to the spacious courtyard.
- Courtyard is set in a private location at the front of the home. It features a large covered sitting area with insulated roof, built-in BBQ, roll-down alfresco blinds and servery from the kitchen with granite bench.
- Outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the property is the perfect place to sit and watch the kids playing in the expansive backyard while enjoying the serenity of the parkland over your back fence.
- Double garage with single remote entry door and internal access.
- Large 6x9 Shed with side access, remote door and additional storage at rear.
- Covered boat /caravan accommodation with 3.35m high roof.
- Direct access to John Goss Reserve
- 110m to Bus Stop – Maundrell Terrace
- 470m to Craigslea State School
- 470m to Craigslea State High School
- 1km to Chermside Marketplace
- 1.5km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 1.5km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 1.75km to Westfield Chermside
- 10km to Brisbane CBD
- 10.5km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $525.36pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.