A true rarity in one of McDowall's most secluded pockets, with a peaceful & private aspect this beautiful lowset brick home has a striking design that will fit your family's needs. Boasting a floorplan that is as functional as it is stylish, set across a single level & enjoying beautiful breezes from the incredible outdoor entertaining area overlooking the private pool.
- Low maintenance 694sqm block
- Spacious and functional lowset family home
- Multiple living areas to meet all the family's needs
- Private alfresco entertaining area overlooking in-ground pool
- Security mesh screens and tinted windows throughout
- Fully fenced backyard, garden shed and water tank
- Large over-sized double garage with built-in bench and storage
- McDowall school catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom and features carpeted flooring, ensuite, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Bedroom three features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Bedroom four features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan and LAN port.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, over-sized shower, single vanity and toilet.
The kitchen is perfectly positioned with complete visibility over the covered outdoor area and in-ground pool. Sharing a large space with the home's meals area, it features:
- Tiled flooring
- Ceiling fan
- Servery with breakfast bar seating x3
- Electric cooktop
- Dual sink
- Great bench space
- Abundance of storage
- Plumbing for fridge
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living room and dining area share an open plan. Conveniently positioned beside the kitchen, this room features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the private outdoor entertaining area and in-ground pool.
- Lounge room is a large separate living space featuring tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning, built-in display/tv cabinet and access to both the outdoor entertaining area and backyard.
- Outdoor entertaining area is located off the home's lounge and living rooms. This large private space is perfect for entertaining guests or just sitting around enjoying the serenity of the area. It features lighting, ceiling fan, TV outlet and power.
- Lovely private pool is neatly positioned beside the covered entertaining area and is the perfect place to cool off in summer.
- Large 8x6m double lock-up garage with single remote door and built-in bench with an abundance of storage.
- 45m to parkland
- 110m to Bus Stop - Hoffman Street
- 675m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 690m to McDowall State School
- 1.2km to North West Private Hospital & Northside Christian College
- 1.9km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.7km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $450.81pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.