Lowset Hampton Style Home with Pool & Air-Conditioning | Pets Considered
This immaculately renovated lowset home boasts bespoke renovation that matches sophistication with practicality. With a kitchen that has been masterfully designed to make any resident chef happy and a practical, family friendly floorplan this home will surely impress.
- McDowall State School catchment
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious rooms
- Quiet location
- Wood burning fireplace
- Multiple living spaces
Spanning one huge level this home offers:
- 5 spacious bedrooms
> Bedroom one is the homes Master Bedroom, this palatial light filled parents retreat features split system air-conditioning, plush carpet flooring, ceiling fan, newly renovated ensuite, plantation shutters, large walk-in-robe and security screens
> Bedrooms 2 and 3 overlook the stunning pool and backyard and features split system air-conditioning, plush carpet flooring, ceiling fan, built in wardrobe, roll-down blind and security screens
> Bedrooms 4 features plush carpet flooring, ceiling fan, roll-down blind and security screens
> Bedroom 5 features plush carpet flooring, plantation shutters and security screens
-2 chic newly renovated bathrooms including
> Bathroom one, the homes main bathroom features semi frameless shower with detachable shower head, separate bath, single vanity with plenty of bench space and storage, large vanity mirror, roll-down blind, security screens and separate toilet.
> Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom. This spacious bathroom features semi frameless shower, Custom rainfall shower head with second detachable head, His and Hers dual vanity units with plenty of storage, dual wall mounted mirrors, roll-down blind, security screens and separate toilet.
> The large living/ family room conveniently located next to the kitchen and meals area, features split system air-conditioning, plantation shutters, security screen with doggy door, and access to outdoor area via sliding glass door
> Family meals area conveniently located next to the kitchen perfect for the kids to do their homework while mum and dad prepare dinner featuring split system air-conditioning, pendent lighting and views of the spacious yard.
> Formal sunken dining area, located at the front of the home is perfect for entertaining friends and family and features split system air-conditioning, custom pendent lighting, plantation shutters access to backyard via sliding glass door.
> Formal sunken lounge room located at the front of the home perfect for the parents to entertain and unwind, featuring wood burning fireplace, split system air-conditioning, plantation shutters custom pendent lighting .
- The chefs kitchen features
The spacious, well-appointed and light filled kitchen shares an open plan with the homes living room and meals area. With direct access to the formal dining room, it makes entertaining a breeze. Features include;
> Hand selected single slab granite bench tops
> Smeg 5 burner gas cook top
> Smeg 600mm fan forced wall mounted oven
> Smeg stainless steel dishwasher
> Custom tapware
> Hand cut subway tile back splash
> Custom solid Tasmanian oak cabinetry
> Soft close draws and doors
> Breakfast bar seating for six
> Plantation shutters
> An abundance of bench and cupboard space
> Directional down as well as triple pendent lighting
* ZIP tap not included
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the covered alfresco area featuring fluorescent lighting, roll-down blinds with direct access to the in-ground salt pool and low-maintenance yard. All this encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- Separate laundry with an abundance of bench and storage space with direct access outside and security screen-door ideal for the allowing a dryer to vent.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with access for 2 vehicles in the extra-large double lock up garage, perfect for storage and a work bench and boasting internal access to the house and yard.
Other features include;
- Reconditioned roof, gutters and facade fully painted
- Fully fenced yard perfect for families and pets
- Garden shed
- built-in sandpit and vege patch plus mature lemon tree in the side yard
- Located directly across the quite street from family park with BBQ, undercover area and playground
- Large 832m2 block
- Monthly pool servicing include, tenant to pay for chemicals
- 'ring' doorbell *cameras not included however can can install their own
Don't wait, arrange your inspection today or you will miss out on the chance to call this beautiful property home.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!