2 Storey Home with Air-Conditioning, Fireplace & Pool - Pets Considered
This enchanting double storey home features a beautiful & peaceful outlook, entertainers' deck, pool, captivating vaulted timber ceilings & cosy fireplace. Located in a quiet & peaceful tree lined street less than 200m walk to tranquil bushland reserve, a stone's throw from McDowall SS, child's playground & public transport. This home fulfills all the family's needs with ease.
- Elevated 838sqm corner block with incredible views
- Multiple living areas
- Stunning racked ceiling and cosy fireplace
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Close to public transport, Schools & Hospitals
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
> Four bedrooms
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom with ensuite, carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, walk-thru-robe and access to the front balcony overlooking the natural beauty of the surrounding area.
- Bedroom two and three are both feature carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and built-in-robes.
- Bedroom four shares the beautiful raked ceiling with the lounge room below and features carpeted flooring.
- Possible 5th bedroom in place of the rumpus room with its own ensuite and access to the front undercover area overlooking the pool.
> Three bathrooms
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower over bath, single vanity, mirrored cabinet and toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the home's Master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity with stone benchtop and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The kitchen overlooks the home's private courtyard and features:
- Slate tile flooring
- Black stone benchtops
- Island bench with breakfast bar seating x2
- LG Dishwasher
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining share a large open space that features polished timber flooring, stunning raked timber ceiling, fireplace and access to the covered outdoor entertaining and pool areas.
- Rumpus, also located downstairs is the home's second living area. This large room features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to a quiet covered patio.
- Sitting room is located at the top of the stairs and features polished timber flooring, raked timber ceiling, storage cupboards and access to the front balcony.
- Outdoor entertaining area is perfectly situated beside the beautiful in-ground swimming pool whilst taking in the surrounding natural scenery from its elevated position. Monthly pool service included, tenant to pay for chemicals.
- Courtyard is set in a private location at the rear of the home. This large paved area features direct open access to the garage and carport.
- Double garage with single remote entry door and open access to the home's sizable courtyard and carport.
- Carport is tucked away around the back is the perfect place to house a trailer or third car.
- 144m to parkland
- 380m to Bisset Place Park
- 615m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 770m to McDowall State School
- 1.35km to North West Private Hospital & Northside Christian College
- 2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.7km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!