Situated on the city side of Wavell Heights premier address with panoramic vistas this post war home boasts a 20.4m frontage and locale that will allow for unobstructed views unlike so many other blocks.
- 20.4m frontage
- 1,057sqm block
- Sweeping city views from the street level and up
- Post war home ripe for removal
- Unique position in the street protects your views
- Walking distance to Retro Espresso
- Seconds to transport
- Walking distance to O.L.A Catholic primary
Many people have waited for this block to finally become available, with a gentle incline to the block and so much more to offer the biggest challenge is working out whether to build your dream home or develop and profit.
- Council rates: $1,006.23pq approx.
There is nothing left to say so delay and risk missing the jewel in the crown of Westwood Street.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.