Lowset masterpiece with all the bells and whistles
This beautifully kept lowset home is walk in ready with nothing to be done but move in & enjoy. With features galore, it is waiting for its new owner to fall in love. Situated on a large low maintenance 800sqm block in an elevated position on a quiet family friendly street, surrounded by high end homes & within walking distance to local cafe's, parkland & transport.
- Private level block with pristine lawns worthy of a golf putting green
- 5kw solar power & 5000lt water tank
- Ducted air-conditioning remotely controlled from mobile device
- Five great size bedrooms & multiple living to accommodate the whole family
- Beautiful swimming pool with solar heating
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area with kitchenette
- 4x security cameras with live viewing to mobile device & HDD storage
- Security system and security screens throughout
Additional features :
- Wood burning potbelly fireplace
- Ducted vacuum
- Intercom and digital radio throughout
- Camera and intercom to front door
- Fully fenced yard
- 3x3m garden shed
- Irrigation system
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master and features carpeted flooring, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite, walk-in-robe, monitor to front door camera, intercom and bay window with plantation shutters.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all great size rooms and features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, large built-in-robes and intercoms.
- Bedroom five is another great size room located at the front of the home, making the perfect guest bedroom or home office and features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, stainless ceiling fan, large built-in-robes and intercom.
- Bathroom one is the home's beautifully renovated main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, spa bath, single vanity with stone bench and separate toilet with its own single vanity.
- Bathroom two is the renovated ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, semi-frameless shower, single vanity with stone benchtop and separate toilet.
The home's large, light-filled kitchen shares an open plan with the family room and meals area while looking out over the outdoor entertaining area, pool and backyard. Features include:
- Cork flooring
- Granite benchtops
- Servery to outdoor entertaining area
- Breakfast bar seating x4
- Walk-in pantry
- Induction cooktop
- Pyrolytic oven
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Integrated Miele dishwasher
- Large double fridge cavity
- Double sink with insinkerator
- Roll-down blinds
- Ducted air-conditioning and retractable ceiling fan
- Intercom with digital radio
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining rooms share a combined space with views out over the peaceful tree-lined street through the beautiful bay window. Features include carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, retractable ceiling fan, wood burning potbelly fireplace and plantation shutters.
- Family room and meals area share an open plan with the home's large kitchen. This light-filled space features carpeted flooring in the family room, cork flooring in the meals area, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and access to the covered outdoor entertaining and pool area.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The large covered entertaining area off the home's family room overlooks the amazing swimming pool and private backyard with its incredibly manicured lawn. Featuring ceiling fan, servery from kitchen, outdoor power and built-in kitchenette with granite benchtop and sink. This truly is the perfect place to enjoy our perfect QLD lifestyle.
- Laundry has recently been renovated and features washtub, stone benchtop with good cupboard/storage space, floor-ceiling tiles and access to the side of house.
- The over-sized double garage features remote entry door, epoxy flooring, in-roof storage and internal access.
- 60m to parkland
- 320m to Bus Stop – Graham Rd
- 975m to Aspley Hornets Football Club
- 1.45km to Carseldine Central Shopping Mall
- 1.5km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 2.75km Train Station – Carseldine
- 4km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.2km to Westfield Chermside
- 12km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 12.45km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates: $438.52pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.