This elegantly updated family home is set on an elevated 556sqm block, located in a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac just a few steps from parkland only minutes' walk from bushland reserve, McDowall State School and public transport options. Offering dual living potential or room for the extended family, this home will fulfil all the family's needs with ease.
- Semi dual-living potential
- Ducted air-conditioning, new LED lighting & solar hot water
- Freshly painted inside and out with new carpets & updated kitchen
- Large covered outdoor entertainer's deck with incredible views
- Huge downstairs multi-purpose room
- Fully fenced yard with large side access for trailer, caravan or boat
- Brick shed/workshop with lighting and power
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
Three bedrooms plus additional potential
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master and features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robe, roll-down blinds and access to the front enclosed balcony.
- Bedrooms two and three are both good size rooms that features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in-robes and roll-down blinds.
- Downstairs is a multi-purpose room, at 2.29m being just short of legal height to advertise as a bedroom, is currently being utilized as a music room/home office, or potential 4th bedroom.
One bathroom plus second toilet
- The home's main bathroom is located upstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, bath, single modern vanity, and separate toilet.
- A second toilet located on the ground floor for use off the downstairs spaces.
The home's beautiful, freshly updated kitchen shares an open plan with the home's meals area and overlooks the large entertainer's deck. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Servery to covered entertainer's deck
- Breakfast bar seating x2
- Abundance of storage and bench space
- Double sink
- Roll-down blinds
- Ducted air-conditioning
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all of the family's needs including:
- Family room located upstairs and adjoins the home's meals area. With access to both the front enclosed balcony and entertainer's deck at the rear of the home, the large living area features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning and security screens.
- Dining room located next to the kitchen and with access to the back deck it flows perfectly for ease of entertaining.
- Downstairs is an enormous multi-purpose room, at 2.3m just short of legal height, it offers an abundance of options. Currently utilized as a large second living & dining area, it features a retractable dividing wall that can be used to divide the room in half and enable the potential for semi-dual living.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The large covered entertainer's deck off the home's meals area overlooks the spacious backyard and enjoys incredible tree-top views from its elevated position. Features include tiled flooring, servery from kitchen, insulated roof and lighting.
- Underneath the deck is a private sitting area that looks out across the back yard, this is the perfect place to sit and watch the kids play in comfort and features, lighting and outdoor power.
- The double garage features remote entry doors, storage and internal access.
- 95m to parkland
- 104m to Bus Stop – Hoffman St
- 278m to Bisset Place Park
- 540m to McDowall State School
- 960m to Northwest Plaza Shopping Mall
- 1km to North West Private Hospital
- 1km to Northside Christian College
- 2.8km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.6km to Westfield Chermside
- 12.3km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 9.5km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates: $420.55pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.