This beautifully kept executive family home is walk-in ready with nothing to be done but move in & enjoy. With features galore, this spacious home is waiting for its new owner to fall in love. Situated on a low maintenance block in an elevated position on a quiet family friendly street, surrounded by high end homes & within walking distance to cafe's, parkland & transport.
- Potential dual living downstairs
- Freshly painted inside & out with new carpets throughout
- Solar power and 7-zone ducted air-conditioning
- Stunning high ceilings with open plan living
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
- Great outdoor entertaining overlooking private back yard
- Security system with security screens all round
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom. With beautiful views from its elevated position, it features large ensuite, carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, walk-in-robe and plantation shutters.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all good size rooms. Located upstairs, they feature carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, built-in-robes with mirrored door and plantation shutters.
- Bedroom five is located on the ground floor and makes the perfect space for potential dual living, guest room or home office. It features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, built-in robe with mirrored doors, plantation shutters and convenient access to the home's third bathroom.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, separate deep-soaker bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the large ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, double vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom three is a 2-way bathroom, conveniently located on the ground floor with access from both the main hallway and fifth bedroom. Features include tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The huge, centrally located kitchen shares an open plan with the home's main living and meals area with visibility out to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard. It features:
- Tiled flooring
- Ducted air-conditioning
- 5 burner gas cooktop
- Dual stainless-steel ovens
- Stone benchtops
- Large island bench
- Breakfast bar seating x5
- Plumbed fridge space
- Abundance of bench space
- Ample storage
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge is located at the front of the home and features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security screens and plantation shutters.
- Family room shares an enormous open plan with the home's kitchen and meals area and features tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security screens and access to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- Rumpus adjoins the main living area and features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning and access to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Living room is located upstairs, providing a large separate living space for the kids to occupy or as a quiet escape. Features include carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security screens and plantation shutters.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. Overlooking the level, fully fenced back yard, the private covered entertaining area off the home's family and rumpus rooms provides the perfect place to sit and unwind while watching the kids play.
- The double garage features remote entry door and internal access.
- 222m to Local shops
- 254m to Bus stop – Beckett Rd
- 450m to Parkview Place Park
- 2km to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 2.3km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 2.9km to McDowall State School
- 3.5km to Northside Christian College
- 3.5km North West Private Hospital
- 4.4km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.7km to Westfield Chermside
- 12km to Brisbane CBD
- 13km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $438.52pq approx.
Homes of this size and with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.