This expansive renovated family home was designed to cater for the large or extended family and to entertain on a scale that most could only dream of. Commanding a stately street presence complimented by its peaceful quiet cul-de-sac position, this tremendous home sets a standard of living from the moment you arrive.
- Private 842sqm level block
- Recently renovated throughout
- Resort style swimming pool
- Spacious outdoor entertaining overlooking private back yard
- Five great size bedrooms with air-conditioning
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
- Security screens throughout for added piece of mind
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom. With views through a beautiful arched window over the peaceful tree-lined cul-de-sac, it features ensuite, carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and large walk-in-robe.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all located upstairs and feature carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in-robes.
- Bedroom five is located on the ground floor. This good size room features timber flooring, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, semi-frameless glass shower with rainfall showerhead, separate bath, single vanity, floor-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the beautiful ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, semi-frameless glass shower, large double vanity, floor-ceiling tiles and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located on the ground floor and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The large, centrally positioned kitchen shares an open plan with the home's meals area and family room. With amazing visibility out over the outdoor entertaining area and beautiful swimming pool, it features:
- Tiled flooring
- Granite benchtop
- Breakfast bar seating x4
- Plumbed fridge space
- Feature backlit display cabinetry
- Abundance of bench space
- Ample storage
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining share a large open space at the front of the home. With its stunning 5.1m high raked ceiling, this light-filled room features timber flooring.
- Family room shares another large open space with the home's kitchen and meals area and features timber flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- Rumpus room on the opposite side of the kitchen and adjoining the home's formal living features timber flooring and access to the outdoor entertaining and pool areas.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The covered area off the home's family and rumpus rooms looks across the beautiful in-ground resort style pool and spacious back yard.
- Large external storage room on the outside of the home.
- The double garage features single remote entry door and internal access.
- 255m to Kim Grayson Park, Albany Creek
- 305m to Bus Stop – Old Northern Road
- 415m to Streisand Drive park, McDowall
- 1.45km to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 2.25km to McDowall State School
- 2.9km to Northside Christian College
- 2.95km North West Private Hospital
- 4.6km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 5.1km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.6km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.6km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $612.16pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.