Spread over two beautiful levels, this stunningly renovated home oozes style, functionality, and sophistication. Recently renovated this home features multiple living spaces, multiple entertaining zones, and exceptional indoor/outdoor flow designed to entertain whilst capturing the natural breezes.
> Open plan air-conditioned lounge & dining
> Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe & air conditioning
> Five bedrooms plus office
> Multiple indoor & outdoor entertaining areas
> Separate dedicated gym/yoga studio with rubber flooring
> Ultra-low maintenance fully fenced yard & water tank
> Secure double carport with electric gate, Intercom & security camera system
> Storage for a camper trailer
This architecturally designed home offers;
- Master bedroom located on the first level is full of light and features a designer ensuite, luxury walk-in wardrobe with built-in storage, air-conditioning, ceiling fan & carpeted flooring.
- Bedrooms two, three, and four are all located downstairs and feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans, built-in-robes, and security mesh screens.
- Bedroom five, also located downstairs features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, and security mesh screens.
- Ensuite located within the master bedroom is simply beautiful. The spacious bathroom features tiled flooring, a large walk-in shower with a rainfall showerhead, single custom vanity, and wall hung toilet.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom. Located downstairs, it features tiled flooring, a large walk-in shower with a rainfall showerhead, a separate bath, single vanity, and a separate toilet
- Powder room, conveniently located upstairs features tiled flooring, single vanity, and a toilet.
- Outdoor toilet is located downstairs and features tiled flooring, single vanity, and a toilet.
- The kitchen is designed perfectly for entertaining. Positioned overlooking the kitchen and lounge room out to the entertainers' deck, the crisp white cabinetry with shaker style doors connects the entertaining spaces.
> Polished timber flooring
> Large family sized pantry
> Stone benchtops
> Dual sink
> Breakfast bar seating x5
> Abundance of bench and cupboard space
> Miele electric oven and four-burner natural gas cooktop
> Miele dishwasher
Open plan living & entertaining spaces
The home features an abundance of living, dining, and entertaining areas to meet all of the family's needs including:
- Living room shares an open plan living space with the home's kitchen and meals area and features air-conditioning, designer black 6 blade resort-style ceiling fan, polished timber flooring, high ceilings, and large wood-framed sliding doors that open up to the large entertainer's deck.
- Family room downstairs provides a separate living for the family and features timber-look flooring, built-in cabinetry & storage, and security mesh screens.
- Home office is located off the home's family room downstairs and features timber-look flooring and ceiling fan.
- Gym/yoga studio, separate from the main home, is the perfect place for your personal workout/relaxation or storage area
- The incredible entertainer's deck flows out from the home's upstairs living and overlooks the private, secure yard and has been designed to catch the natural breezes of the area.
- Double lock up carport with electric gate
- Intercom & security camera with recording feature
- Camper trailer/storage area
- Two mudroom style drop zones
- Watertank for gardens, toilets & outdoor taps
This luxury home has been designed with a family in mind. Available for the first time, this home simply won't last. If you're looking to make a move, let's chat.
How to book & inspect this property
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!