Located a quick stroll down the hill to the Brisbane CBD and Central train station, this light-filled exceptionally designed, immaculately presented, and well laid out inner-city pad.
This furnished property features
> Luxury kitchen with stone benches & breakfast bar
> Open plan indoor/outdoor living areas
> Large light-filled bedrooms
> Secure carpark & visitor carpark
> Secure complex with swimming pool, sauna & BBQ area
Located on level 8 you'll find;
2 bedrooms - both bedrooms are oversized, light-filled, and separated by the bathrooms
- The master bedroom features extra high ceilings, carpeted floors, built-in robe, roller blinds, ducted air-conditioning, its ensuite plus access to the private Juliet balcony
- The second bedroom features extra high ceilings, carpeted floors, roller blinds, ducted air-conditioning, and built-in-robe
2 bathrooms - floor to ceiling tiles give the light-filled and storage filled bathrooms a lux feel.
- The main bathroom features a top-mounted basin vanity with plenty of storage, stone bench-top, frame-less vanity mirror, towel rails, towel hooks, shower-over-bath configuration, and a toilet
- The ensuite to the master bedroom features a top-mounted basin vanity with plenty of storage, stone bench-top, frame-less vanity mirror, towel rails, towel hooks, separate shower configuration, and a toilet
The spacious kitchen is the central hub of the home. The perfect place to relax, work or entertain with direct access through the three-panel glass sliding door to the covered, private outdoor area. The kitchen features;
- 4 burner stainless-steel gas cook-top
- Blanco stainless-steel oven, rangehood & dishwasher
- Splashback features tiles & large windows
- Dual basin sink
- Stone bench
- Island bench with built-in breakfast bar
- Extra-wide fridge space
Living and entertaining areas
- The open-plan lounge/dining area, located at the heart of this property features carpet flooring, ducted air-conditioning, down-lighting, LED television and access to the large balcony via the glass sliding doors offers a seamless flow of living space
- The covered outdoor entertaining area encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle boasting privacy screens, outdoor lighting, outdoor entertaining setting, storage and power points making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends
If you're looking for more space in a central location, than look no further than this exceptionally designed and well-presented property.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!