A rare opportunity in one of McDowall's most coveted and secluded pockets, located only metres from the park, this solid lowset brick home has a striking design that will fit your family's needs. With living set across a single level & featuring a large in-ground family pool, this tidy home would be perfect for first home buyers, downsizers, young families or investors.
- Level 726sqm block
- Highly desirable location
- In-ground pool and private outdoor entertaining
- Spacious fully fenced yard
- 3x3m garden shed & water tank plus additional off street parking
- Only 135m to kilometres of parkland & reserve
- Close to public transport and shops
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom. Features include ensuite, carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and walk-in-robe.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robe and access to the home's 2-way main bathroom.
- Bedroom three overlooks the large outdoor entertaining area and features carpeted flooring, ceiling fans and built-in-robes.
- Bathroom one is the home's main 2-way bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity, separate toilet and direct access to bedroom two.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The centrally positioned kitchen opens to the home's living room, along with access to the meals area and lounge room. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Freestanding oven & cooktop
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Good bench space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge room and meals area is separate from the home's other living space and features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and study nook with built-in desk.
- Living room shares an open plan with the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring and access to the outdoor entertaining area and pool.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The large covered entertaining area is accessed from the home's living room and sits adjacent the in-ground pool and private yard.
- In-ground salt-water swimming pool is the perfect place to spend our perfect QLD summer.
- The secure double garage/shed – store your cars or convert into a home gym or studio.
- 150m to Beckett Road Park
- 290m to Chermside Hills Reserve entrance
- 520m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.4km to McDowall State School
- 2km to Northside Christian College
- 2km North West Private Hospital
- 2.2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.5km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.1km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.6km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.7km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $466.86pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.