This immaculately renovated family home is set on an elevated 658sqm block, located in a quiet and peaceful street just a few steps from parkland only minutes' walk from bushland reserve, McDowall State School and public transport options. Offering dual living potential or room for the extended family, this home will fulfil all the family's needs with ease.
- Fully renovated with dual living potential
- Incredible elevated views
- Large entertainer's deck & additional outdoor areas
- 4kw Solar power with Fronius inverter
- Built-in workshop
- Large fully fenced and landscaped yard
- Parking for trailer/caravan/boat
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
Three bedrooms plus
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom. Flooded with natural light, this good size room features timber-look flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robe, roll-down blinds, security screens and access to the beautifully finished front balcony.
- Bedroom two overlooks the home's front balcony and tree-lined street and features timber-look flooring, ceiling fan, built-in-robes and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom three enjoys the incredible views of the surrounding area and features timber-look flooring, ceiling fan, built-in-robe and roll-down blinds.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features over-sized shower with rainfall showerhead, separate deep-soaker bath, single vanity with mirrored cabinet, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is conveniently located downstairs and features shower, single vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
The home's renovated kitchen enjoys great views out over the rear entertainers deck and shares an open plan with the home's dining room. Features include:
- Timber-look flooring
- Abundance of storage and good bench space
- Breakfast bar seating x2
- Large fridge cavity
- Security mesh screen
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge room is a good size room that features timber-look flooring , ceiling fan and access to both the beautiful front balcony and the large entertainers deck out the back.
- The downstairs area, while being just shy of legal height, has been purposefully built into an entirely separate living area and bedroom with dual living potential, featuring a great size bedroom with split system air-condition & ensuite, living area with study nook and the potential for a kitchenette/Laundry.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades.
- The large entertainers deck off the home's dining area enjoys the incredible elevated views of the surrounding area.
- The covered entertaining area on the ground level is perfect for the additional privacy and space.
- The laundry is a large space with wash tub, great storage options and the potential to easily convert a kitchenette to complete the dual living environment.
- Built-in workshop features power, built-in storage shelves and work bench.
- The secure double garage features remote entry doors and internal access.
- Parking is available for a large caravan, boat or trailer off street.
- 98m to parkland
- 230m to Bus Stop – Hoffman Street
- 880m to McDowall State School
- 1.3km to North West Private Hospital
- 1.4km to Northside Christian College
- 1.7km to Rode Road Shopping Centre
- 2.1km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.5km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $449.14pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.