This stylish and convenient home offers the perfect place to start out, downsize or invest. Located only 5.5km from Samford Village, 12km from Brisbane’s CBD and only moments from school, shops and kilometres of bushland, this stunning near-new modern townhouse is ready and waiting for its new family to fall in love and move in.
- Only 2 years old!
- Large open plan living
- Spacious 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Soaring 2.7m high ceilings downstairs
- Great size courtyard with built-in BBQ
- Moments’ walk to train station
- Close to parks & bushland reserve
- Ferny Hills State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home’s spacious master bedroom. This great size room features ensuite, carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Bedrooms two and three both feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans and built-in-robes with mirrored doors.
Two bathrooms + powder room
- Bathroom one is the home’s beautiful main bathroom and features large walk-in shower, single vanity with stone benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master bedroom and features large walk-in shower, single vanity with stone benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
- Powder room is conveniently located on the ground floor and features tiled flooring, single vanity and toilet.
The modern kitchen shares a large open plan living with the lounge and dining areas. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Breakfast bar seating x4
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Large fridge cavity
- Good storage and bench space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family’s needs including:
- Lounge and dining rooms share a large open space with the home’s kitchen and features tiled flooring, 2.7m high ceiling, split system air-conditioning and access to the outdoor covered area and courtyard.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The private covered entertaining area is located off the home’s lounge room and opens out to the spacious courtyard. Features include custom built-in BBQ sitting on a stone benchtop and storage with soft-close cabinetry, while the courtyard is covered in quality artificial turf for super low maintenance.
- The secure single lock-up garage features remote entry door and internal access with an additional car space in front of the garage.
- 395m to Bus Stop – Gordon Road
- 420m to Train Station – Ferny Grove
- 1.1km to Ironbark Gully picnic area
- 1.2km to Ferny Hills State School
- 1.8km to Ironbark Gully mountain bike trails
- 2.4km to Keperra Country Golf Club
- 2.7km to Great Western Super Centre shopping mall
- 4.7km to Brookside Shopping Centre
- 11.9km to Brisbane CBD
- Strata rates: $515.75pq approx.
Home’s with potential like this don’t become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.