This beautiful home is one of a kind having been maintained immaculately and one that you must see to truly appreciate. Offering plenty of living space both upstairs and downstairs and sitting proud on 478m2 of land in the new estate of Bridgeman Downs.
This home features;
> Fully fenced secure & luxury home
> Large bedrooms
> Modern bathrooms
> Luxury kitchen with NEFF appliances
> Crim-Safe & ducted air-conditioning
> Upstairs Kitchenette
> Cinema suite included
> Pool with water feature
- Open plan and spacious design with multiple living areas
> Downstairs living/dining room adjoins the stylish kitchen and overlooks the covered patio and in-ground pool. Offering tiled flooring, ceiling fan and black block out blinds plus lift to upstairs living.
> Upstairs living with own kitchenette is central to 4 of the bedrooms and will be perfect for separate entertaining, offering carpeted flooring, ceiling fan/light combo and black block out blinds plus lift from downstairs living.
> Media room or 6th Bedroom offering carpeted flooring and ceiling fan.
- Large modern kitchen
> Tiled flooring & splashback
> Stone benchtops
> NEFF 4 burner induction cooktop & rangehood
> NEFF stainless steel seamless oven (glass door completely folds way under the oven when open)
> Walk-in corner Pantry
> NEFF stainless steel dishwasher
> Soft closing drawers
> Dual sinks
> Hanging feature lights
- 5 bedrooms, 4 on the upper level
> King size master retreat upstairs offers carpeted flooring, ceiling fan/light combo, walk-in robe, black block out blinds and ensuite.
> Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 upstairs all feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fan/light combo, double mirrored robe and black block out blinds.
> Bedroom 5 downstairs could be used as a study but also offers carpeted flooring, ceiling fan/light combo and black block out blinds.
- 2 bathrooms upstairs, 1 external bathroom in adjacent to the pool/patio area plus additional powder room in the laundry downstairs (making 4 toilets in total)
> Ensuite to the master bedroom offers tiled flooring, his & hers vanities with oversized mirror above, frosted windows, wall recess in the large shower with additional rainwater head, toilet, exhaust fan/heater/light combo.
> Main family bathroom upstairs offers tiled flooring, shower, bath, vanity, mirror, toilet and exhaust fan/heater/light combo.
> External bathroom in the pool/entertaining area offers shower, storage shelf, vanity, toilet, exhaust fan/heater/light combo and natural tile tones.
> Separate powder room downstairs
- Internal laundry downstairs with wash tub, dryer and separate side yard access direct to the clothesline.
- Rear covered patio overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool which is perfect for entertaining whilst keeping an eye on little ones and offering integrated speakers in the ceiling and ceiling fan.
- Double garage with internal access and electric access with additional storage space
- Crim-safe screens throughout
- CCTV externally and alarm system internally
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large walk-in linen cupboard upstairs adjacent to the main bathroom
- Fully fenced block with intercom and camera gate access
- Internal lift with a capacity of 4 people between the dining/living area and the upstairs living/kitchenette area
This home will offer the family a relaxed and enjoyable lifestyle whilst still being just minutes away from schools, transport, local shops and nearby easy access to the city.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your personal details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!