Boasting a flat, spacious 612sqm block and an immaculately kept post-war home which has enjoyed an update to make it both super-liveable and rentable, this home surely will not last long.
- Immaculately kept post war
- Family friendly location
- Public transport on your doorstep
- Stainless-steel kitchen appliances
- Less than 50m to the park
- Rich timber flooring
- Large flat block
- 3 light-filled bedrooms:
> The master bedroom, perfect for those who enjoy their own space. Boasting extra-high ceilings, ornate cornicing, ceiling fan with lighting, carpet flooring and casement windows with roller blinds.
> Bedrooms 2 & 3 feature extra-high ceilings, ornate cornicing, ceiling fan with lighting, carpet flooring and casement windows with roller blinds.
> The main bathroom features a shower over bath configuration with detachable shower head, terrazzo flooring, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, towel rack, light, exhaust, casement windows and separate toilet.
- Kitchen which joins seamlessly to all areas of the home, features:
> Stainless-steel 4 burner gas cooktop
> Stainless-steel 600mm oven
> Stainless-steel rangehood
> Stone benchtops
> Laminex cabinetry
> Stainless-steel sink
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
> Oyster lighting
> Extra-wide fridge cavity
> Sash windows
> The lounge/dining areas flow effortlessly to the kitchen and out to the yard. Featuring extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing, rich wood flooring, split-system air-conditioning, casement windows with roller blinds and oyster lighting throughout.
- The fully enclosed kid and pet friendly yard flows seamlessly from the kitchen and living areas encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- Car accommodation for 1 thanks to the lock up garage with tonnes of under house storage.
- Amenities near by:
> Studley Park 40m
> Public transport (bus stop – Pfingst Rd) 91m
> O.L.A Primary School 399m
> Wavell State School 434m
> Local shops and cafes 559m
> Westfield Chermside 1km
> Wavell State High School 1.12km
> Kidspace playground 1.36km
> Kedron Brook Bike Paths 1.4km
> Public transport (train station – Nundah) 2.29km
- Short drive to:
> Airport 7.47 km
> CBD 8.9km
- Council rates: $592.26pq approx.
This is quickly becoming Wavell's hottest pocket with new builds springing up everywhere and with rental yields at their historic best, this home will be snapped up in no time.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.