This stunning property is a true masterpiece! A perfect fusion of modern luxury living with solid double brick construction. This large family home is truly a rare find. Positioned on an elevated block, in a quiet family friendly street just 2 minutes from McDowall State School & Drakes. If lifestyle, location & convenience is what you're after, then look no further.
- Double brick construction on an elevated block
- Renovated kitchen & ensuite
- Beautiful high ceilings throughout
- 4kw solar power & solar hot water
- Secure fully fenced yard & security cameras for peace of mind
- Large storage room 7.6m x 4m
- McDowall State School catchment
- Close to multiple parks, public transport – bus stop
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's large, light-filled master bedroom and features carpeted flooring, walk-in-robe with, large renovated ensuite, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and high 2.6m high ceiling.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all great size rooms and feature carpeted flooring, large built-in-robes with mirrored doors, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and high 2.6m high ceilings.
- Bedroom five is located on the ground floor and is currently utilized as a home office. This large room features timber flooring, wall length built-in bookshelf and has great visibility over the landscaped front yard.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom. Located upstairs, this bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious and beautifully renovated ensuite to the master bedroom. It features over-sized walk-in shower with rainfall shower head and detachable head, separate deep-soaker bath, single custom vanity with soft-close cabinetry, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features shower, single vanity, floor to ceiling tiles and toilet.
The renovated kitchen is a great size and opens out to the home's family room and meals area. Features include:
- Timber-look flooring
- Stone benchtops with waterfall edge
- Breakfast bar x2
- 900mm freestanding 6 burner gas cooktop & oven
- Integrated dishwasher
- Soft close cabinetry
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge located at the front of the home, with an abundance of natural light flooding in through the beautiful bay picture window and a nice open feel, it features carpeted flooring, 2.7m high ceiling.
- Formal dining is a great size room and sits adjacent the home's kitchen, featuring carpet flooring and 2.7m high ceiling.
- Family room shares a large open space with the home's meals area and kitchen and features timber-look flooring, split system air-conditioning, 2.7m high ceiling and a security mesh doors leading to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- The outdoor entertaining area is accessed via the family room. This elevated covered area is a great place to sit and relax while enjoying the serenity of this secluded pocket of McDowall.
- The secure double lock-up garage features internal access and remote entry door.
- 73m to Gum Nut Nook Park
- 195m to Sunset Place Park
- 223m to Bus stop – Beckett Road
- 546m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 755km to McDowall State School
- 1.3km to Northside Christian College
- 1.5km to North West Private Hospital
- 3.8km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.7km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.1km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.3km to Brisbane Domestic Airport"
- Council rates: $431.44pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.