Absolutely unique, this bespoke renovation offers modern luxury living across a single level. The quality of finish & attention to detail is immediately evident from the moment you enter. This beautifully appointed home offers everything that you could want, including spacious open plan living, beautiful kitchen, double garage & private outdoor living capturing the breezes.
- Elevated low maintenance 652sqm block within walking distance to reserve
- Fully renovated home including kitchen and bathrooms
- Side access and parking for boat, trailer or camper trailer
- Immaculate open plan living
- 3-Phase power & ducted air-conditioning
- Private elevated entertaining area overlooking treetops
- Fully fenced back yard with immaculate front and rear lawn
- 4000l water tank with pump & integrated sprinkler system
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's luxurious master bedroom featuring stunning renovated ensuite, walk-in-robe, carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security screens and curtains.
- Bedrooms two and three are large rooms and feature carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, built-in-robe, security screens and blinds.
- Bedroom four features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security screens and blinds.
- Bathroom one is the home's beautifully renovated main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower over bath, custom single vanity, soft close cabinetry, stone bench top, floor-to-ceiling feature hand made subway tiles, security screens and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spectacular renovated ensuite to the master bedroom featuring tiled flooring, shower with detachable showerhead, single custom vanity, soft close cabinetry, stone bench top, feature hand made subway tiled walls, security screens and toilet.
The striking and fully renovated centrally located kitchen shares a cavernous semi open space with the home's lounge, living and dining areas. Features include:
- Italian made tiled flooring
- Stone benchtops with waterfall edge
- Feature Carrara Marble splashback
- Breakfast bar seating x5
- Induction cooktop
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Ample storage
- Ducted air-conditioning
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge and dining room which share a large semi open space with the homes kitchen and feature Italian made tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning and large sliding security screen doors leading to the private undercover outdoor entertaining area.
- Large living room that features Italian made tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security screens and blinds.
- Outdoor entertaining you will love. The private entertaining area off the homes lounge is spacious, private and open. Enjoying the breeze from its elevated position, it is the perfect place to entertain guests or just to sit and enjoy the serenity of the local area and admire the immaculately manicured lawn. It features outdoor power and lights.
- The double garage features remote entry doors with internal access and ample additional storage.
- There is also side access parking for boat, camper or trailer.
- 50m to reserve
- 336m to Bus Stop
- 410m to Streisand Drive Park
- 694m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.5km to McDowall State School
- 2.2km to Northside Christian College
- 2.2km North West Private Hospital
- 3.9km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.48km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.9km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $491.65pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.