With a combination of sophistication, style and functionality, this modern family home will suit growing families and downsizers alike. Set on an elevated block in a quiet and secluded pocket, it hosts an open plan living that flows effortlessly to the private outdoor entertaining area and back yard. Don't miss this opportunity to view this incredible Bridgeman Downs property!
- Low maintenance 400sqm block
- Stunningly presented lowset home
- Quiet elevated location
- Contemporary open plan living
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Plantation shutters and security mesh screens
- Very private outdoor living with amazing aspect
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom featuring ensuite, timber-look flooring, ducted air-conditioning, stainless-steel ceiling fan, walk-in-robe with plenty of hanging space and plantation shutters.
- Bedrooms two and three both feature timber-look flooring, ducted air-conditioning, stainless-steel ceiling fans, large built-in-robes with mirrored doors and plantation shutters.
- Bathroom one is the home's beautiful main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, large double shower, separate deep-soaker bath, single vanity with stone benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles, plantation shutters and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the splendid ensuite to the master bedroom featuring tiled flooring, semi-frameless glass shower, single vanity with stone benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles, plantation shutters and toilet.
The beautiful contemporary kitchen shares a large open plan with the home's living and dining areas. With an abundance of natural light flooding in through the wide window, it features:
- Timber-look flooring
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Stone benchtops
- Island bench with stone benchtop and waterfall edges
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Soft-close cabinetry
- 5 burner gas cooktop
- 900mm oven
- Built-in microwave
- Integrated dishwasher
- Plumbed fridge cavity
- Large pantry
- Abundance of storage
The home features a beautiful open plan entertaining space, features include:
- Lounge room shares a large open space with the home's dining and kitchen. Overlooking the serene back yard, this room features timber-look flooring, ducted air-conditioning, stainless-steel ceiling fan, LED down-lights, plantation shutters and access to the covered entertaining area.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The covered outdoor entertaining area off the home's lounge room enjoys uninterrupted views and is very private. With insulated roofing, stainless-steel ceiling fan and outdoor power, it is the ideal place to unwind and enjoy the serenity of this quiet pocket of Bridgeman Downs.
- The secure double garage features single remote entry door with internal access, integrated laundry and access to the back yard.
- 310m to Local shops
- 320m to Wendon Way Park
- 330m to Bus Top – Beckett Road
- 2.5km to Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre
- 2.9km to McDowall State School
- 4.5km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.9km to Westfield Chermside
- 12.1km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.1km to Brisbane Domestic Airport"
- Council rates: $410.18pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.