The perfect fusion of modern chic living with an easy going parkside locale, this immaculately renovated lowset home boasts an abundance of natural light with some of the best outdoor living spaces you will find. You'd be forgiven for thinking you've walked onto the set of The Block with this well thought out and perfectly executed renovation!
- CHEF 4 burner gas cooktop
- Open plan living
- Air conditioning with mobile phone access
- Insulated garage converted to home office/study
- NBN Connected
- Solar power
- Under covered private courtyard
3 well-appointed bedrooms:
> The master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space with, air-conditioning, carpet flooring, large windows looking into the open renovated patio, down-lighting, double hang curtains and a well-appointed ensuite.
> Bedrooms 2 and 3 enjoy the comforts of carpet flooring, air-conditioning, built-in robes with custom cabinetry, LED down-lighting and curtains.
Two chic bathrooms:
> The master ensuite features a shower with a semi frameless screen and detachable showerhead, large vertical window to allow for natural light, single vanity with soft close draws, mirror, toilet, dual towel rails and a digital panel for a heated towel rail.
> The main bathroom features a shower with detachable showerhead and a rain showerhead, separate bath configuration, single basin stone top vanity with soft close draws, round mirror, towel rails and separate toilet.
- Modern kitchen with:
> Stone benchtops
> Stainless-steel 4 burner gas cooktop
> Stainless-steel recessed rangehood
> Stainless-steel dishwasher
> Double basin top mounted stainless-steel sink
> Over-sized bench with built-in breakfast bar
> Tiled splashback
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining and outdoor entertaining spaces
> LED down-lighting
- A multitude of living spaces:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the back of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the outdoor entertaining area. The natural light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, featuring air-conditioning, down-lighting, , curtains, sliding windows with fly screens.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the covered patio boasting tiled flooring, outdoor lighting, outdoor power points. Complimented by the veggie patch and private yard, encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- The private oasis courtyard creates an additional indoor/outdoor feel featuring outdoor lighting, outdoor power points and bench seat so you can sit back and relax.
- The laundry features large wash tub, plenty of bench space, cabinetry and door access to the side of the home and washing line.
- The converted garage featuring air conditioning, insulation, carpet tile flooring, internal access for convenience and separate storage created with an additional door.
- The side of the home has additional storage housing the household bins, outdoor air-conditioning units, solar panel inverter unit, shed and any additional item you want hidden out of sight.
- This property also features:
> Town gas connected
> Gas hot water system
- Amenities near by:
> Downfall Creek bike paths 30m
> Public transport (bus stop) 400m
> ARC Hill Park 432m
> Local shops on Hamilton Road 800m
> Wavell State Primary School 1.6km
> O.L.A Primary School 1.64km
> Chermside shopping centre 1.87km
> Public transport (train station – Northgate) 1.96km
> Airport 6.7km
> CBD 9.6km
- Council rates: $394.57pq approx.
We don't need to tell you the market is hot, but we can tell you these owners are genuine and this will be sold.