Located in a highly sought after pocket of Boondall, this great family home offers potential galore & tremendous opportunity to add value. Located on a large elevated block with incredible city views, the options here are endless. Within close proximity to shops, amazing schools & public transport, and only 12.6km form Brisbane CBD this is a must to inspect.
- Stunning city views
- 637sqm block with enormous back yard
- Fully renovated downstairs bathroom
- Multiple living areas to suit the whole family
- Workshop in the garage with work bench & space for a home gym
- Fully fenced with side access for caravan, boat or trailer
- Heat pump hot water system, water tank & garden shed
- Only 450m to Nudgee College!
This home offers:
Massive fully fenced back yard with room for the family pool, the toys, the kids and pets this block offers so much potential.
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom. Enjoying the amazing city views from its elevated position, it features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, large built-in-robe with mirrored doors and security mesh screens.
- Bedrooms two and three are both generous size rooms featuring carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and large built-in-robes with a mirrored door.
- Bathroom one is the home's spacious main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is conveniently located downstairs. This beautifully renovated bathroom features tiled flooring, wet room style shower, single vanity and toilet.
The kitchen is located upstairs, adjacent the home's main living area. features include:
- Polished timber flooring
- 4 burner gas cooktop
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge and dining rooms share a large open space upstairs, featuring polished timber hardwood flooring, split system air-conditioning, built-in display cabinet, access to the front balcony and incredible city views.
- Rumpus room located downstairs offers great separation between the home's living areas. This renovated living space features tiled flooring, 2.47m high ceiling and access to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- The covered, outdoor entertaining area is a great place to sit back and relax while watching the kids play in the sprawling back yard.
- The secure tandem lock-up garage features remote entry, plenty of storage space, built-in cupboards and workshop area with good lighting, power and work bench and space for home gym.
- 170m to Bus Stop – Sandgate Road
- 450m to Nudgee College
- 480m to Donna Philp Reserve
- 1.4km to Train Station – Boondall
- 1.4km to Taigum Square Shopping Mall
- 2km to Virginia Golf Club
- 5.8km to Westfield Toombul
- 6.7km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 12.6km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates: $453.86pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.