Recently renovated this beautiful unit is full of natural light and overlooks the park and playing fields of Boyd Park. Centrally located this two-bedroom unit features green views from every window and the large balconies are the perfect place to start a garden or relax with a good book whilst the birds' chirp.
> Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
> Modern kitchen with stone benches
> Laminate timber flooring throughout
> Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
> Secure building with intercom
> Security screens throughout
> Boutique complex with visitor parking
> Remote secure garage
Situated on the Wavell Heights side of Eton Street you'll be in the heart of Nundah village in less than 3 minutes by foot. Café's, bars, restaurants, Gelato bars, and the famous Nundah markets are your new hangouts and you'll be glad you made the move. Transport to the city is easy with the Nundah train station just a moment's step beyond the village.
Located at the rear of the complex up one flight of stairs, this property features;
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, security screens and blinds (master with access to bathroom & balcony)
- Bathroom is very tidy with natural light, a shower over the bath and large vanity. Also located within the bathroom is the laundry
- Large open plan living & dining room features security screens, access to both bathrooms, a large split-system air-conditioner and laminate timber flooring.
- The modern chefs' kitchen features
> Stone benchtops
> Electric cooking
> Huge family size pantry
- Single remote lock up garage
- Secure boutique building with intercom access
Don't hesitate to call for an inspection of this vacant and ready to go home – this will be snapped up in a heartbeat!
How to book & inspect this property
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!