A bedroom downstairs? Say whattt?????! You read correctly, this cleverly renovated townhome offers the ultimate options and versatility for downsizers or those just wanting to rent out a room yet still retain privacy in their new abode.
- Open plan living/dining
- Quality appliances + dishwasher
- Mitsubishi ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Juliet balcony off the master
- Huge entertaining possibilities
- Public transport accessibility
- Internal laundry
- Just moments to shops + cafes
- 3 light-filled bedrooms:
> The master bedroom features an ensuite, ducted air-conditioning, carpet flooring, built-in-robe, roller blind + curtains, security + fly screens, glass sliding door, pendant + down-lighting and access to the Juliet balcony overlooking the front courtyard.
> Bedroom 2 features ducted air-conditioning, carpet flooring, built-in-robe, sliding window, roller blind, security + fly screens and down-lighting.
> Bedroom 3 features ducted air-conditioning, tiled flooring, roller blind, security + fly screen, directional gallery lighting and sliding windows.
- 2.5 bathrooms:
> The main bathroom features single basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror + mirror faced medicine cabinet, towel rail, shower-over bath and toilet.
> The ensuite to bedroom one features a single basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, towel rail, towel hooks, separate shower and toilet.
> Conveniently located on the lower level is a separate toilet.
- The spacious open kitchen features:
> Glass 4 burner electric cooktop
> Stainless-steel rangehood
> Fisher & Paykel 600mm stainless-steel oven
> Fisher & Paykel stainless-steel dishwasher
> Tiled splashback
> Stainless-steel dual basin undermount sink
> Stone waterfall benchtops
> Laminex cabinetry
> Tonnes of bench + cupboard space
> Fridge cavity
> Sliding window with fly screens
> Roller blind
> The combined lounge/dining area located at the heart of the home boasts ducted air-conditioning, tiled flooring, down-lighting, large glass sliding windows, curtains and access to the large semi covered outdoor entertaining area via the glass door as well as the private front courtyard offering a seamless flow of living space.
> Located on the entry level is the study offering tiled flooring, down-lighting, glass door giving you access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- The covered outdoor entertaining area encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle, boasting a gargantuan semi covered patio featuring stained decking, outdoor power points and outdoor lighting. Combined with the private front courtyard, this makes it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- Car accommodation for 1 thanks to the carport plus additional on street parking available.
- Amenities near by:
> Public transport (bus stop) 1m
> Norths Devils RLFC 321m
> Kedron Brook Walkway 450m
> Public transport (train station Nundah) 811m
> Local Shops (Nundah Village) 845m
> Mary Mackillop College 1.1km
> Nundah Library 1.17km
> Saint Joseph's School 1.32km
> Westfield Chermside 4km
> Airport 5.19km
> CBD 8.5km
- Council rates: $415.96pq approx.
- Strata rates: $682.75pq approx.
Ready to move in with a versatile floorplan, dual courtyards, a huge entertainers deck and a position that beats all rivals, and this surely will be snapped up in no time.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.