Bespoke renovation encapsulating the QLD lifestyle
Mammoth in size and meticulously renovated, this incredible brick home has fused modern living with timeless style. Taking full advantage of the Queensland climate and lifestyle this home is the ultimate entertainer, yet offers huge versatility with a flexible floorplan.
- Glistening in-ground saltwater pool
- 10,000L water tank with electric pump
- Solar system
- WIFI based security system
- Large powered shed
- Dux hot-water system
- Holman App based yard irrigation + lighting system
- 5 well-appointed bedrooms:
> Located on the top level the master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space, boasting Mitsubishi air-conditioning, rich timber flooring, built-in robe, down-lighting, ceiling fan and sliding windows with plantation shutters.
> Located on the top level bedrooms 2 and 3 enjoy built-in-robes, rich timber flooring, down-lighting, ceiling fans and sliding windows with plantation shutters.
> Located on the entry level bedroom 4 enjoys built-in-robe, carpet flooring, ceiling fan with in-built lighting, venetian blinds and large glass sliding door giving you access to the porch.
> Located on the entry level bedroom 5 enjoys Mitsubishi air-conditioning, carpet flooring, pendant + down-lighting, venetian blinds, sliding window and large glass sliding door giving you access to the lower level outdoor entertaining area.
- 2 chic bathrooms:
> The main bathroom located on the top level features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower with detachable showerhead, bath, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, mirror faced medicine cabinets, extractor/heat/light combo, towel rack, sliding window, roller blind and separate toilet.
> The second bathroom located on the entry level features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower with large raindrop showerhead, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, frameless vanity mirror, pendant lighting, extractor, towel rack, sliding window and toilet.
- Chefs kitchen with:
> Granite benchtops in bianco romano
> Miele 3 burner induction cooktop
> Miele recessed white rangehood
> Miele 600mm wall mounted oven
> Miele stainless-steel dishwasher
> Double basin stainless-steel sink
> Over-sized island bench with built-in breakfast bar
> Tiled splashback
> 2Pac cabinetry
> Extra-wide plumbed fridge cavity (suitable for double door fridges)
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining and outdoor entertaining spaces
> Rich timber flooring
> Sliding windows
- A multitude of living spaces inside and out:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the heart of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the dual top level outdoor entertaining areas. The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, featuring Mitsubishi air-conditioning, down-lighting, rich timber flooring, custom cabinetry, louvre windows and a combination of glass French doors + bank of glass sliding doors.
> Located on the entry level is the second living room featuring Mitsubishi air-conditioning, pendant lighting, carpet flooring, venetian blinds, sliding windows, custom cabinetry and access to the 2 way storage (access from garage).
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the many options this property provides from the large front balcony featuring tiled flooring, roll-down privacy shades, outdoor lighting and power point to the over-sized elevated covered rear deck featuring outdoor lighting and power point, with access to the lower level outdoor entertaining area located directly under the rear deck, complimented by the glistening in-ground pool, landscaped gardens and fully fenced kid/pet friendly yard, encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- The laundry located on the entry level features wash tub, Laminex bench tops, custom cabinetry, laundry chute and separate access to the yard + entertaining areas.
- Secure car accommodation for 2 thanks to the extra wide + extra deep enclosed carport featuring electric roller door.
- Amenities nearby:
> Marchant park and walking tracks 231m
> Public transport (bus stop) 268m
> Westfield Chermside 968m
> Robinson Rd Market Place 1.1km
> Aspley East State Primary School 1.25km
> Public transport (train station Geebung) 1.59km
> Aspley State High School 1.8km
> Aspley hypermarket 2.4km
> Airport 8.71km
> CBD 10.7km
- Council rates: $426.45pq approx.
Expansive family homes don't last long in Aspley with all our previous listings like this not making it past the first weekend, and none of those offered the renovation this home has enjoyed, so move fast!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.