A rare opportunity in much coveted & secluded Albany Creek, located minutes from the park or shopping centre, this solid lowset brick home has a striking design that will fit your family's needs. With living set across a single level & featuring a large entertainers deck & backyard, this tidy home would be perfect for first home buyers, downsizers, young families or investors.
- Surrounded by local Parkland and Reserve
- Large 772sqm block with enormous backyard
- Elevated position with great outlook
- Incredible entertainer's deck with built-in BBQ
- Security screens and gas hot water
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed
- Side access for caravan, boat or trailer
- Within walking distance to local shops
This home offers:
Three bedrooms plus potential 4th
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom, featuring carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, large built-in-robe and blinds.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, large built-in-robes and blinds.
- Bedroom three features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, built-in-robe and blinds.
- Multipurpose rooms, while being just shy of legal height could be utilized for a variety of uses such as a fourth bedroom with additional living or home office. These versatile rooms feature polished timber flooring and private access to the rear deck.
- The home's bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
The kitchen is well positioned to cater to all areas of the home while sharing an open plan with the family room. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Servery to back deck
- 4 burner gas cooktop
- Walk-in pantry
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge and dining rooms share a large open space. The lounge area features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan, while the dining area features polished timber flooring with a great outlook over the rear deck and back yard.
- Family room shares an open plan with the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring, pot belly fireplace and access to the amazing, covered entertainer's deck and backyard.
- The second multipurpose room makes a great additional living space, featuring polished timber floors, built-in display shelving and private access to the back deck.
- The large and very private back deck features a built-in BBQ area, servery from the kitchen, high ceiling and outdoor power. With an incredible view from its elevated position, it is a great place to entertain friends and family or just sit back and relax while watching the kids play in the sprawling back yard.
- 110m to Lemke Park
- 120m to local Woolworths and variety stores
- 210m to Bus Stop – Old Northern Road
- 257m to Albany Creek State High School
- 480m to Albany Hills State School
- 545m to Chatterbox Early Learning & Child Care
- 820m to Albany Creek Leisure Centre
- 1.5km to Albany Creek Village & Market Place Shopping Malls
- 1.5km to Albany Creek State School
- 13.2km to Brisbane CBD
- 15.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.