One of Wavell's most coveted streets this treelined enclave boasts some spectacular homes, however this is one of the best by a length. Thoughtfully renovated with the family in mind, the versatile floorplan allows families of all stages to secure a residence in one of Wavell's tightest held streets.
- Large flexible floor plan
- Fully fenced kid/pet friendly yard
- Rich timber flooring
- Blue chip locale
- Glistening in-ground pool
- Dual living rooms
- Dual outdoor entertaining areas
- 5 well-appointed bedrooms
> The master is located on the top level of the home and enjoys extra-high ceilings, Haier air-conditioning, carpet flooring, ceiling fan, casement windows, down-lighting, access to the walk-in robe and an ensuite.
> Bedroom 2 located on the top level of the home features extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing, gallery lighting, rich timber flooring, built-in-robe, ceiling fan, plantation shutters and casement windows.
> Bedrooms 3 & 4 located on the top level of the home features extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing, gallery lighting, rich timber flooring, ceiling fan, curtains and casement windows.
> Bedroom 5 located on the lower level of the home enjoys Haier air-conditioning, carpet flooring, roller blind, sash windows, down-lighting and built-in robe.
- 2.5 bathrooms:
> The upstairs main bathroom features shower with raindrop shower head, separate bath, single basin floating vanity with plenty of storage, frameless vanity mirror, towel hooks, extra-high ceilings, heater/extractor/light combo, sash window and toilet.
> The ensuite to the master bedroom located on the top floor features shower with raindrop shower head, single basin vanity, mirror faced medicine cabinet, towel rack, towel hook, heater/extractor/light combo, sash window and toilet.
> Conveniently located downstairs is a powder room.
- A multitude of living spaces:
> The open plan main living/dining areas flow effortlessly to the kitchen and out to the covered outdoor entertaining area. Bathed in natural light thanks to the many windows and doors adding to the expansive nature of the home, also featuring tiled flooring, sash windows, dual double French doors, dado railing and down-lighting.
> The second living room located on the top level of the home features rich timber flooring, access to the top level covered outdoor entertaining area, down-lighting, extra-high ceilings, casement windows and French doors.
- The kitchen which joins seamlessly to the main living, dining and entertaining areas of the home:
> Westinghouse 600mm oven
> Westinghouse 4 burner electric cooktop
> Westinghouse rangehood
> Smeg dishwasher
> Laminex benchtop
> Dual basin stainless-steel sink
> Tiled splashback
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
> Extra-wide Fridge cavity space
> Sash bay window
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze year-round with the dual covered entertaining areas from the elevated deck capturing cool breezes, featuring French doors allowing easy access from the living areas, outdoor lighting and stained decking to the large wraparound patio located on the lower level that is perfect for open air entertaining, featuring dual French doors, outdoor lighting, power points and access to the glistening in-ground pool allowing you to enjoy the feeling of being outdoors no matter the weather.
- The large kid and pet friendly yard encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with access for 2 cars, featuring electric roller door, wall storage and internal access to the home.
- Amenities near by:
> Rilatt Park 150m
> Public transport (bus stop – Hamilton Road) 220m
> Local shops and cafes 269m
> O.L.A Primary School 772m
> Wavell State School 811m
> Wavell State High School 1.36km
> Westfield Chermside 1.5km
> Kedron Brook Bike Paths 1.56km
> Public transport (train station – Nundah) 1.88km
> Kidspace playground 1.9km
> Airport 7km
> CBD 8.87km
- Council rates: $507.93pq approx.
Positioned just seconds to shops, transport, parkland and more, this immediately livable home is a rarity in today's market and won't last long so move fast to inspect!
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.