Wanting to escape the city yet don't want to give up the mod-cons and convenience to shops? This is the perfect comprise with sweeping greenery filled vistas complimented by crisp architectural lines and a versatile floorplan. Whether you are a young family or a family that needs a space for gran to have her own retreat this home nails the brief.
- Huge almost flat 1288m2 block
- Extra high ceilings throughout
- 12.5 Kw Solar System
- 3000L water tank with pump
- Vulcan electric hot water system
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Huge entertaining possibilities
- Low maintenance yard
5 well-appointed bedrooms:
> The master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space featuring carpet flooring, combination of fixed + sliding glass windows, custom walk-in robe, down + pendant lighting, ceiling fan and a well-appointed ensuite.
> Bedrooms 2 and 3 enjoy the comforts of carpet flooring, built in robes with mirror sliding doors, sash windows, combination of roller + sheer curtains and down-lighting.
> Bedroom 4 enjoy the comforts of carpet flooring, built in robes with mirror sliding doors, sliding windows, combination of roller + sheer curtains and down-lighting.
> Bedroom 5 located at the front of the home features tiled flooring, combination of fixed + sash windows, roller blinds, built in robe with frosted glass doors, down-lighting.
2 chic bathrooms:
> The master ensuite features a shower with dual showerheads, boasting floor-to-ceiling tiles, a top mounted basin floating vanity with plenty of storage, large vanity mirror, toilet, hand towel hook, heat/light/ extractor combo and towel rails.
> The main bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, a gargantuan shower with dual showerheads, separate bath configuration, dual top mounted basin vanity with plenty of storage, large vanity mirror, hand towel rail, towel rails, heat/light/ extractor combo, skylights and separate toilet .
- Sleek ultra-modern kitchen with:
> Thick stone waterfall benchtops with built-in breakfast bar
> Asko 5 burner induction cooktop
> Stainless-steel + glass rangehood
> Built-in Stainless steel DeLonghi microwave
> Omega wall mounted oven
> Bosch stainless-steel dishwasher
> Double basin stainless-steel sink
> Glass splashback
> Pass window to outdoor entertaining area with retractable fly screen
> Extra-wide plumbed fridge cavity (suitable for double door fridges)
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining and outdoor entertaining spaces
- A multitude of living spaces:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the heart of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the outdoor entertaining area. The extra high ceilings in conjunction with the light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, featuring ducted air-conditioning, pendant + down-lighting, tiled flooring, roller blinds, custom cabinetry and large glass bi-fold doors.
> Located just off the open lounge/dining areas is the formal dining featuring tiled flooring, ceiling fan, large fixed panel windows and roller blinds.
> Located at the rear of the home is the second living room featuring skylights, ceiling fan, down-lighting, tiled flooring, and custom shelving .
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the sizeable covered patio boasting combination of decking + paved flooring, outdoor lighting, large glass bi-fold doors. Complimented by the large fully fenced kid/pet friendly yard + work shed, encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- The laundry located at the rear of the home features large wash tub, Laminex bench tops and custom cabinetry.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with a 2 car garage featuring electric roller door with internal access, separate work shed out the back to accommodate 1 vehicle with additional space for a further 2 vehicles on the drive plus on street parking.
Amenities near by:
> Lake Samsonvale 870m
> IGA Cashmere 1.6km
> Warner Marketplace 2.81km
> Warner Tavern 2.86km
> Wantima Golf Course 5.3km
> Westfield Strathpine 6.6km
> St Pauls School 8.04km
Rarely do you see so much living over one expansive level with cleverly designed zones to give you a sense of space and separation without having to do the traditional upstairs vs downstairs floorplan. This home will not last and is a true rarity in today's market so move fast to inspect this Saturday,
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.