Blue chip locale plus a floorplan that nails the multigenerational living brief, this home is about as rare as they come! Spanning 3 spacious well thought-out levels in one of Wavell Heights' premier streets, this leafy abode will have you thinking you have escaped to Noosa every time you relax on your back deck or patio.
- Ducted + split system air-conditioning
- Dual living possibilities
- Large flexible family floorplan
- Walking distance to schools and parks
- Kedron Brook bike paths close by
- Low maintenance yard
- Large water bladder
- Blue chip location
- 5 well-appointed bedrooms:
> Located on the top level the master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space, boasting air-conditioning, carpet flooring, walk-in robe, down-lighting, ceiling fan and casement + louver windows with roman blinds.
> Located on the top level bedrooms 2 + 3 enjoy built-in-robes, carpet flooring, ceiling fans with lighting, sliding windows with security screens and roman blinds.
> Located on the entry level bedroom 4 enjoys air-conditioning, built-in-robe, carpet flooring, ceiling fan with lighting, venetian blinds and security screens.
> Located on the lower level bedroom 5 enjoys air-conditioning, engineered flooring, down-lighting, roller blinds + curtains, sliding window with security screen, built-in robe and access to the 2 way bathroom.
- 3.5 chic bathrooms:
> The main bathroom located on the top level features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower with detachable showerhead, bath, single basin floating vanity with plenty of storage, large vanity mirror, extractor/heat/light combo, towel rack, roller blind, sliding window with security screens, roller blind and toilet.
> The ensuite bathroom located on the top level features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower with detachable + raindrop showerheads, dual basin floating vanity with plenty of storage, large vanity mirror, extractor/heat/light combo, heated towel rack, and separate toilet.
> The 2-way bathroom located on the lower level features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower with detachable showerhead, single basin floating vanity with plenty of storage, vanity mirror, extractor/heat/light combo, towel rack, sliding window with security screen, venetian blind and toilet.
> Conveniently located on the entry level is a separate powder room.
- Chefs kitchen with:
> Waterfall stone benchtops
> ILVE 5 burner induction cooktop
> ILVE 900mm freestanding drop oven
> Stainless-steel rangehood
> Fisher & Paykel stainless-steel drawer dishwasher
> Double basin stainless-steel undermount sink
> Over-sized island bench with built-in breakfast bar
> Tiled splashback
> Extra-wide fridge cavity (suitable for double door fridges)
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining and outdoor entertaining spaces
> Pendant + down-lighting
> Rich timber flooring
- A multitude of living spaces inside and out:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the heart of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to one of the dual outdoor entertaining areas. The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, featuring cathedral high ceilings, sky-lights, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, down-lighting, rich timber flooring, combination of louvre and fixed panel windows as well as a bank of glass sliding doors.
> Located on the lower level is the second living room featuring air-conditioning, down-lighting, engineered flooring, louver windows, a bank of glass sliding doors, access to the 2 way bathroom and laundry.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the many options this property provides from the large rear elevated deck featuring, plantation privacy shades, outdoor lighting, ceiling fan and power point, to the covered patio located directly below featuring outdoor lighting and power point. Complimented by the landscaped low maintenance gardens and fully fenced kid/pet friendly yard encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- The laundry located on the lower level features wash tub, stone benchtops, custom cabinetry and separate access to the yard and entertaining areas.
- Secure car accommodation for 2 thanks to the extra-wide and extra-deep secure garage with built-in shelving featuring electric roller door.
- Amenities near by:
> Frank Roberts Park 81m
> Public transport (bus stop – Bilsen Road) 106m
> Local shops and cafes 545m
> O.L.A Primary School 923m
> Kedron Brook bike paths 1.06km
> Wavell State School 1.26m
> Public transport (train station – Nundah) 1.34km
> Wavell State High School 1.36km
> Westfield Chermside 1.9km
> Kidspace playground 2.4km
> Airport 6.7km
> CBD 8.5km
- Council rates: $494.95pq approx.
To find a floorplan this versatile, this flexible, this well thought-out plus so spacious, and to cap it off in a position that is as tightly held as they come - this is a once in a decade offering so move fast to secure today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.