Looking straight at greenery thanks to the highly coveted bushland position, this super quiet street is one of Aspley's most tightly held addresses. Immaculately renovated with nothing to do but move in, here is your chance to get your weekends back!
- 5Kw 20 panel solar system
- Solar heated salt water pool
- Garden shed
- Water tank with pump
- NBN connected
- Tonnes of storage space
- Huge split level kid/pet friendly yard
- Short distance to parks and walking tracks
- 5 light-filled bedrooms:
> Located on the top level the palatial master perfect for those who enjoy their own space, boasting ensuite, Dakin air-conditioning, plush carpet flooring, dual walk-in robes, down-lighting, ceiling fan, sliding windows with security screens and a combination of curtains and venetian blinds.
> Located on the top level bedrooms 2 and 3 enjoy built-in-robes, Dakin air-conditioning, plush carpet flooring, down-lighting, ceiling fans, sliding windows with venetian blinds, security screens plus external retractable privacy shutters.
> Located on the top level bedroom 4 enjoys built-in-robe, Dakin air-conditioning, plush carpet flooring, down-lighting, ceiling fan, sliding and fixed windows with venetian blinds, security screens plus external retractable privacy shutter.
> Located on the entry level bedroom 5 enjoys plush carpet flooring, pendant lighting, curtains, sliding window with security screens and wall shelving.
- 2.5 well-appointed bathrooms:
> The main bathroom located on the top level features a shower with separate bath, huge single basin vanity with plenty of storage, large framed vanity mirror, extractor/heat/light combo, towel rack, sliding window with security screens, venetian blind and separate toilet.
> The ensuite bathroom located on the top level features a shower single basin vanity with plenty of storage, large framed vanity mirror, extractor/heat/light combo, towel rack, sliding window with security screens, and toilet.
> Conveniently located on the lower level is a separate powder room.
- Chefs kitchen with:
> Stone benchtops with built-in breakfast bar
> Stainless-steel 3 burner induction cooktop
> Bosch stainless-steel rangehood
> Bosch 600mm wall mounted oven
> Bosch stainless-steel dishwasher
> Double basin stainless-steel sink
> Tiled splashback
> Laminex cabinetry
> Extra-wide fridge cavity (suitable for double door fridges)
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining and outdoor entertaining spaces
> Rich bamboo flooring
> Sliding windows with security mesh
> Servery window to entertaining area
- A multitude of living spaces inside and out:
> The open plan lounge/dining areas located at the heart of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen, through to the living and out to the outdoor entertaining area. The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, boasting a combination of cathedral high pitched and standard ceilings, Fujitsu air-conditioning, pendant lighting, combination of plush carpet and rich bamboo flooring, sliding and fixed windows with security screens as well as curtains.
> Located on the rear of the property is the second living room featuring Dakin air-conditioning, oyster and down-lighting, rich bamboo flooring, ceiling fan, sliding glass windows and doors with security screens.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the insulated covered patio boasting paved flooring, outdoor lighting, ceiling fan and outdoor power points. Complimented by the glistening in-ground pool with Spa blower and split-level fully fenced kid/pet friendly yard, encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- The laundry features large porcelain wash tub, timber bench tops and custom cabinetry.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with a 2 car garage featuring electric roller door, internal access and wall shelving, with additional space for a further 2 vehicles on the drive plus on street parking.
- Amenities nearby:
> Public transport (bus stop) 306m
> Martindale Park and walking tracks 405m
> Aspley State Primary School 990m
> Aspley Hypermarket 1.35km
> Craigslea Primary & High 1.6km
> Aspley State High School 2.46km
> Westfield Chermside 2.75km
> Public transport (train station Geebung) 4.3km
> CBD 11km
> Airport 11.5km
- Council rates: $541.25pq approx.
With a versatile floorplan and unbeatable position, this will not last long so move fast to inspect!