This stylish & convenient lowset home offers the perfect place to start out, downsize or invest. Offering so many unique features others don't such as a usable private back garden, shared pool with BBQ area & a pet friendly complex. Located close to all amenities including Aspley Hypermarket, public transport & with access into the parkland at the rear of the complex.
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Large open living area
- Security screens throughout
- Private fully fenced backyard
- NBN connected
- Abundance of visitor parking available
- Swimming pool & BBQ area in complex
- Pedestrian access to parkland
This Villa offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom. This good size room features ensuite, carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, walk-thru-robe and blinds.
- Bedroom two is another good size room and features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, built-in-robe and blinds.
- Bedroom three features carpeted flooring, built-in-robe and blinds.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The functional kitchen flows out into the homes meals area, and looks out to the large backyard. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- New 4 burner electric cooktop
- Good storage and bench space
- Double sink
The home features living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge room is a great size living area and features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and blinds.
- Meals area adjoins the homes kitchen and features tiled flooring and access to the large private backyard.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The spacious and private backyard is located off the homes meals area. With enough space for the kids to run around or throw a football, this rare outdoor space will cater to all your outdoor living needs.
- The separate internal laundry features tiled flooring, wash tub and clothes dryer.
- The secure single lock-up garage features remote entry door.
- The complex facilities includes a beautiful in-ground swimming pool with spa, large covered BBQ and entertainment area, and access to the parkland reserve behind. This is truly a great place to enjoy our amazing QLD summers.
- 110m to bus stop – Albany Creek Road
- 167m to pedestrian access to parkland
- 1.1km Aspley Hornets Football Club
- 1.2m to Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre
- 3km to train station - Carseldine
- 4km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 12km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 12.5km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates $430.40pq approx.
- Strata rates $1,240.12pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.